Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• croonus1
    croonus1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Every time i try to watch a video for a reward my sceen turns black and it freezes my phone

• cazcollis
    cazcollis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Could someone please explain how over three thousand games can be played on the weekly contest coz it don’t make sense to me something fishy going on

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

• MagTidy22
    MagTidy22 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I rebooted my game and it still does not load. Is there anything else I can do??? Thank you.

• Ender_el_mecanico
    Ender_el_mecanico Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

Soy de 🇨🇴 pero vivo en 🇻🇪

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• Ender_el_mecanico
    Ender_el_mecanico Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I'm from 🇨🇴 but I live in 🇻🇪

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?