We want your feedback on the levels 12 141 - 12 185!

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 12141-12185

Completed 'em (few days ago or whatever)...

And week #55 of the one episode per 24:00 experiment coincides with week #14 of the ER being MIA.

At least the season pass appeared (with 30 tiers!), as well as the aforementioned cool treat collection; so the newer (& temporary) events/features are functioning OK, whilst the older (more established) ones are not.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

No season pass in my game yet, although have had two cool treat collection events, and won the sweet sailing too (it is much fairer when there are no 10x multipliers!),which came with 4 colour bombs, 4 wrappers and a UFO. With the cool treat collections, its been a bumper week for collecting boosters.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

Finished my last two ? three levels today. Kept two to do on purpose until after the collection contest was over. Some things seem to work better when there is a contest going on and you still have new levels left? This is interesting.

Playing at a lower pace this week, letting the type of contest guide my playing. Adapt your playing style with the contest you are given if you want to be competitive in some of the contests. Sometimes my schedule rushes my playing, some players I know like to play by seeing how fast they can complete the levels. Play your own way. Use that great gift you got, your imagination.

You cannot control the game/it's features. So use them, work with watcha got!

The 2nd Episode was my favorite. The 3rd episode some of the levels had too much stuff in the way. I still had some fun with the 3rd Episode but used too many boosters on some levels.

Favorite Levels are in 1st Episode: 12143 and 12147. I makes some magic!

ʕ •́ ᴥ •̀ʔ⊃━⋆

p.s. There was a glitch though. When I reopened by game to play the last two levels I had three to go. I was not credited with completing level 12183, had to replay it. Lost my win streak (Candy Necklace).

There are good glitches and bad glitches! Has always been part of the game! 🙃

• pontius
    pontius Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Please tell me how to pass level 12184 with only 21 moves... I saw Youtube with 32 or even 40 moves?

Help!!!!

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

Level 12148 reduced from 30 to 20 moves.

Played it many times, just had the luckiest board you could wish for and no, still couldn't pass. Takes far too long for the keys to drop. Last key dropped on my last move, still much to clear after collecting that. And as I said I had a fantastic board.

@Crazy Cat Lad King need to put at least 5 moves back on this, even then it won't be easy.

Thank you

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

Level 12157: Moves reduced from 32 to 18 absolutely impossible without using gold bars for extra moves.

Got another one of these

Not saying anymore - what's the point.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

Level 12166 has been completely changed. No point in watching videos - early players had completely different board.

• olyamt
    olyamt Posts: 236 Level 3
    edited July 2022
    Options

I can't pass 12166 for the life of me!! 18 moves! How?? If you look up any tutorial videos, the board looks nothing like that! @Crazy Cat Lad why would developers do something like that? Power ups are mostly useless here since you have nowhere to advance. It's not even marked as a difficult level

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

That is a scandalous set of revisions to that level. It never used to have any locked areas, there was a colour bomb, there was less rainbow swirls and a lot less frosting, and it had more moves.

Come on now @LindQ @Crazy Cat Lad, you complained in another thread about how the developers are only human, well guess what, so are the players, and revisions like this garner not one ounce of sympathy for yourselves when things go wrong in the game, such as the shambolic tour leaderboard.

Absolutely ridiculous stuff.

• Blister
    Blister Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options

Been playing for 10 years now, had fun although the last 2 years have been a struggle. Just about every new level now has moves reduced to an unpassable amount. Now on 12160 reduced from 30 to 20 impossible without extra moves. Have already used all my gold bars and only have 1 hammer left.

No way am I going to get 1st or 2nd in the episode race or pass 4 or 6 new levels in time for the chocolate box to get more gold bars. No one in my F5 team seem to play anymore and to top it all off, I'm not receiving any lives.

So I have now decided to give myself a life.

No more logging on, no more stressful levels, no more worrying if I'm going to get gold bars or lives from friends. Going to find something more fun.

So from me it's goodbye, adios, auf wiedersehen, farvel, au revoir, arrivederci, viszontlatasra etc

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?