We want your feedback on the levels 12 141 - 12 185!

Options

Comments

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

@Blister I did the same thing about a month ago. I was playing on my computer, stressing about keeping up, trying to get levels done before the moves were cut in half, and spending too much money. While on vacation, I decided when got home that would be it. I had to wait couple of weeks for the new levels to appear on my phone, but now I am back to playing the way I started - on my phone, just a few random games here and there to pass the time. I HATE that I have to play levels where the moves are cut in half, or as in the case of 12166 totally changed, but I have a life back! LOL

• smitherskathy1
    smitherskathy1 Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

Level 12160 dropped from 30 moves to 20. Here we go again.

• Blister
    Blister Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options

I get what you are saying @NancyDrew the thing is I have never paid and I'm not going to start now. It has got to if you want to play you have to pay. How am I supposed to pass 12160 without gold bars and how am I supposed to get gold bars when I can't complete an episode race or fulfill the chocolate box requirements. Can't get many lives, so the thought of playing level 12160 for 2 weeks or more every now and again doesn't seem like fun to me. The game has been spoilt too much for me to carry on.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

I haven't ever spent much money - maybe piggy bank couple times a month. I figured $6 a month for entertainment was ok. But lately I had been spending $5-6 a week - and that's ridiculous. Kudos to you for never spending anything!

• smitherskathy1
    smitherskathy1 Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

I beat 12163 by using all 35 extra moves. Then I win 2 levels and then...another impossible level. So, tired of this boloney! Don't the creators of this get tired of all of the complaints! This is more than frustrating, it's awful!!!

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Hallo! Normally I hate leaving feedback on this site -because it doesn't matter anymore ..but occasionally I feel like I should say something. I'm worried that whoever re- engineered level 12 154 might've had a stroke whilst doing so. I know that ALL of the levels have varying degrees of challenge and all of them are passable with a little concentration and an extra $1.99 but in it's current release (less moves and maybe 6 more layers of frosting??) ..it isn't even possible with that. 2 videos exist of people completing it..both people needed the 35 extra moves -and if you watch to the very end , you'll see that they both panic when they realize 35 extra moves aren't enough..that's when they break out the hand swaps and lollipops.

To sum up, I guess if you think 27 moves is fine for a level that needs 62 moves 4 lollipops and 3 hand swaps , then HUZZAH!! you did it!!

• geln77
    Options

I know that tone is very hard to read in e-mails, texts and complaint/ feedback forums, and I do try to keep it light - but just so you know, what used to be my "relax, unwind, enjoy" is now my "why don't I just throw my ipad in the river." I just want King to know (for market research or whatever.)..I will NEVER buy extra moves...I'll use up whatever (free) gold bars I have left, but I will never be cool with your monetized levels. Puzzles are meant to be solved ..your current business model is antithetical to everything that is fun and rewarding about finishing a puzzle.I'm happy to watch an ad or two for occasional boosters and a few extra moves, but not now...not for boosters / moves that are useless . Maybe if you had an ad for 20 extra moves and a ufo - i would watch that..you know, something that would help.

• Roma_Safovich
    Roma_Safovich Posts: 83 Level 3
    Options

Look at these levels ... Can you pass them with no gold bars ?!?! Is this some sort of joke .. stop this greed and fix the game and give us normal amount and fair to pass the level !!!!!

I have used gold bars on 12160 but is that going be now every stage ?!?!?! STOP BEING SO GREEDY FOR OUR MONEY AND FIX THIS !!!!

• plazaman
    plazaman Posts: 316 Level 3
    Options

At long last Blist. You should have listened to my advice a long time ago. Hopefully that will be the end of my earache each time we speak. Do what I do and follow the feedback, that will stop you playing again. Mind you even that seems to be dwindling, where is everybody, perhaps they've all given up. I'll catch up with you when I return.

• geln77
    Options

Since I'm not sure that any game developers or King employees read this thread , I was just wondering if anyone out there had tips for level 12 175 ? (right now it's 20 moves and a bunch more blockers ..the usual) . I know the company line is "all levels are tested and solveable" ( or something like that) but I'm not seeing this one. It looks like 35 extra moves aren't enough to successfully finish it. The most successful solve of this level on Youtube was 35 extra moves, 4 lollipops and 2 hand swipes.. the only other video of it is 42 extra moves . Am I missing something ? I can't help but sense that the people on this forum - meaning the people at the upmost levels are actually beta testing these levels because there's no way anyone at the company has run through this one.

On the off chance that someone from King does check this forum; Please just please -once you run all the levels through your 'cut moves / extra blockers " code, just try it once...and if you can't even half finish the level ..it probably needs another adjustment .Also, stop adjusting your levels . No one here is having fun..it's why we're here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?