We want your feedback on the levels 12 141 - 12 185!

Options

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Played level 12181 90 times and it's 100% impossible as things stand. Might check next week to see if anythings changed, but how I'm feeling at the moment, I might not.

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

Hi Carol, I was just wondering if you had any luck passing 12181. I agree with your above post it’s getting ridiculous passing levels it takes you out of the running to win the chocolate box and I can’t contribute much to the F5 team. Nearly every level needs gold bars and boosters it’s absolutely crazy. I haven’t even gotten close to this level. I really hope they have listened to you and make the needed changes to 12181. I must admit I don’t play with enthusiasm anymore as the levels are just to hard unless you have lots of boosters which I don’t. Good luck and I do hope you have had a lucky board and now passed.

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @leejays1 thank you for your message. I wasn't going to bother again until next week as I'd played it again so many times this morning making it 90 tries. But after reading your post I thought I'd have another look and was surprised to see it had been changed, you must be psychic. Played another 5 got a reasonable board, not good but a lot better, needed a UFO and hammers but thought what's the point of holding on to them if I was going to give up. Passed 12182 OK but 12183 not shown with any difficulty isn't going well. I'm joint 1st in the episode race so we'll see if I get the 20 Gold maybe 5 or my usual of late 1.

Mind you even if I get 20 I wouldn't be able to use them. I always save them for extra moves when absolutely necessary but being as I'm not getting extra moves anymore what's the point.

Thanks again and good luck with your game.

• Carol-38
    Options

You're a real diamond @leejays1 you encouraged me to continue and I finished the episode 1st getting the 20 Gold bars. All that's needed now @Crazy Cat Lad is for you to have a quiet word in Kings ear and get the extra moves put back, 3 at a time after 10 tries. Go on, you can do it.

• the_wire
    the_wire Posts: 87 Level 3
    Options

12184 yet another impossible level. Wake me when you fix it.

• leejays1
    Options

I have played so many times half of the time I can’t even get any licorice to fall. There are way to many blockers to get through. I have asked many times do the developers sit there and play the level themselves for days and days. Then they might realise how frustrating the game has become.

• leejays1
    Options

I am so pleased sending you a big Congratulations @Carol-38 . I completely understand using the ufo. The F5 team I’m in have almost hit 7000 points so I will have a UFO soon to use when it will help. I’ve hardly made any points to contribute and hardly win the race for 20 gold bars. Like you I also seem to win 1 gold bar. Last week I was one level away from winning the race all other racers were at the start I thought ok this looks promising then someone passed every single level seemed like minutes and took the 20 gold I couldn’t believe it. No wonder it’s frustrating. Well done hopefully you win the race 😊

• leejays1
    Options

I thought this was a good offer. Except knowing my luck I’d spend the whole 6 hours on level 12181 and I don’t think I could handle 6 hours straight on a nightmarish level. It might be a treat once I have completed. At this stage I haven’t even gotten all the licorice to fall.

• venkatsrini
    venkatsrini Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

Again it's level 12189 now. As usual stuck now. Need lucky board pls

• leejays1
    Options

I have played this level over and over on two devices and you can hardly clear the blockers under the licorice. I haven’t even gotten close. I’m at the point of deleting the game. I’m glad I didn’t waste money on the 6 hours of free game it would have been a waste.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?