⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2
    Options

They are not going to change a thing, it's been 6 months of unfairness. So I decided when this crap started to just delete friends as you only need 20 friends for your 20 lives, I stopped spending my money on this unfair game which I must admit has gone on other games I play now as they are so much fairer, King had there chance to revert the lives back so its there loss of income not just from me but many many more players, I can't advance on this game like I use to so boredom sets in as your stuck on levels for weeks and weeks, im on level 5911 been there for 2 weeks but I bet I would of been on at least 6.5 thousand in levels if they hadn't change the rules. All I can say is go find another game to play a much fairer one and spend your money on that as king won't change now, its become too hard and not enough lives to play with. So my level 5911 I will be playing like forever on and off as I won't let king win, I won't give in to there unfairness, the pop ups I just click off them, ive noticed there's loads more of them but don't give in to temptation as that's what king is doing trying to play mind games with you, but it's my money my rules if king play nice then I shall. Have a lovely new year everybody 😘

• AnTjUh
    AnTjUh Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Not playing anymore😭 it's no fun anymore. Keeping my money in my pocket.

It' f*ctup

• karensflowers
    karensflowers Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited December 2022
    Options

I know longer play any Candy Crush games since they changed the rules. I now have time to live life. 😊

• Sharindlar
    Sharindlar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I play once a week and use the lives im allowed. Before the restrictions I’d normally buy the £8.99 pack on a Sat and use the 3 hour boosters as I didn’t need to worry about lives.

Not spent a penny since and won’t.

• ClemTheGem
    ClemTheGem Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Agreed! It took me ages to accumulate 200 lives and now that I want to use them I can’t - why? What’s the point? Absolutely ruins the game.

• Tawna_Blodgett
    Tawna_Blodgett Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

I don't know about other players, but I had the 200 total lives built up, but they were almost gone when I started playing!! I also am disgusted at the limited number of lives per day!! I can play all of the lives in less than an hour!!! I did send another email to CCS, but they don't listen. On top of that, the game is acting like I am a new player instead of a seasoned player!!! I used to love this game and I have played it for years, but every day there seems to change, and not for the better!!! Microsoft bought King Games, and it has been downhill ever since!!! They need to give us back all of the features they have deleted!!! I am always wondering if when I open the game for the day, what will be missing today??? They have also taken away the Episode Race and a lot of other features to help us keep playing!!! I have given them a lot of money that I couldn't afford!! I am disabled and on Medicare and SSD so I have a limited income!!! I hope they kiss my ASS!!!

• elnazhanifi
    elnazhanifi Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rule

• melda_
    melda_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rule

• GramT
    GramT Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I just lost over 30 lives.. I'd been saving them every day because I can only use 20 a day. I had to reload my page (that I had been saving so they wouldn't go away) and when it reloaded I lost all of them. I am NOT happy. Why should I bother ask for more friends when I have plenty already and can't even use the lives they send. I don't even bother asking anymore for friends. I lost well over 30 lives so why get more friends? Can I get any of them back? I already know how to add friends and all the info that I have to go through almost every time, it gets very annoying to have to go through all that when I already know. This is the only game I spend $$ on and it's getting to where I am not even sure I want to continue.

• greyhound7982
    greyhound7982 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

16 moves to eliminate 138 glass blocks? This is impossible without using multiple boosters. I’m not relaxed at all playing this game. It stresses me out. Unfair limitations.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?