⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• jeanp8
    jeanp8 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I never hoarded lives! Yes, they accumulated but they were always used and I always continued to send to my friends and response to requests. I can use over 100 lives in a day with ease. I'm was an avid player. As a senior citizen this was my pasttime. Now, I can play one game every half hour. I was very competitve also. I was always top of the leaderboard and was on a winning streak for gold bars until this happen. Now, I can't do anything. I lost my streak, I've used all my gold bars....sad...and I had to find other things to occupy my time. You didn't make things better for me!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,764 Legend
    Options

Wow King are really grasping at straws if they are trying to cover up their mistake by pretending to care about their players health.

I bet they never stop people buying items that allow them to play for as long as they like. That is, why do they sell 6 hours of unlimited lives if they care about our health.

Also people with real illnesses complain about some of the game effects and King just ignore them proving they don't care about the health of their customers.

The only thing true in that statement is that they care about the health of the game. By that they mean they care about how much money they lose when people can receive 1000 lives.

• Kari_Porter
    Kari_Porter Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2022
    Options

This change is *. The spiel about limiting lives so that they can 'be used the way they were intended' *. There's no reason to limit how many lives we can use each day except to if you're trying to force us to buy more. So now, my lives are stacking up in my inbox, but I can only use 20 per day. The rest are just going to sit there since I have more than 20 friends sending lives. It doesn't make sense. I already spend money to buy boosts and bars on a regular basis, but I will NOT spend money to buy lives while a whole bunch of them sit useless in my inbox. Time to find another game to play. No cool, Candy Crush, not cool.

Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

• Bidibom
    Bidibom Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2022
    Options

I am not happy with the new feature of limited claiming lives.

• kenzerma
    kenzerma Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I play pretty much all day, every day, and have done so for years. The limitations put on receiving and using lives given from friends is ridiculous. You are basically discouraging people from playing. I never thought I’d say it, but if this doesn’t change back, I may have to spend my time elsewhere. This is clearly making a lot of people unhappy. I sincerely hope you listen to the people and change it soon.

• AshrafAdel
    AshrafAdel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Agree with all the above. I Don,t know why candy administrators are abusing and black mailing us!!

• PC72
    PC72 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I totally agree with all of the above. Yes I like a challenge but not when it’s impossible without spending money and using more lives to succeed at just about every level. And now you are taking away our chance at getting more lives. I just play less. It’s a shame bec Candy Crush use to take away my stress and now it’s causing me stress.

• netsirk
    netsirk Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Some people like me spend our mornings or evenings relaxing and playing CC for over an hour at a time. It’s a great stress relief and excercises our minds. To limit the lives allowed now limits the time we can spend playing the game. How unfortunate. After all this time it makes NO sense. Seems like you are out to try to get us to buy lives. It won’t happen. Looks like it’s time to find a new game. After 8-9 years.

• Aarai
    Aarai Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

The response doesn't address the push to get friends. Why accumulate friends if you can only accept 15-20 lives A DAY?Higher levels are tough and need more lives to figure out. Plus what is the benefit of playing this game for YEARS, developing friendships only to be on the same playing field as someone who starts today? Anyone over level 10,000 should have been grandfathered in the old way. At 10K +, we obviously like the game. You KILLED the fun of the game. I used to play every day. Now I might play 2x a week. Bottom line- The game is not fun anymore.

• heatherep
    heatherep Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've been playing this game since it was created and do not like the change with the lives. Their explanation doesn't make sense to me because I would consistently ask friends for lives and the same with them to me. I had 1,000 back when you could and realized they changed it once they started to drop and any requests I sent for more we're not answered.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?