🎫 Player Card - New Candy feature in the making!

Options

Comments

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4
    Options

I agree with Kerrie that the problems that have been happening during the season’s contests should be fixed before rolling anything new out

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4
    Options

Not sure why new features are being considered when there are so many gliches already with this game. Fix what you already have and give access to everyone not just a few selected players to all features.

• criscount
    criscount Posts: 403 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Many new features I never even get or see and agree that those features should be available to all players ( I understand that many have glitches you're trying to iron out first.) Before you put another feature into the mix. When all other features are available to everyone. I would love this idea of a card and hope that it has the ability to add that person as a friend.

I still do not receive any ads to gain a life and have been playing quite awhile.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,130 Level 4
    Options

I was thinking more about what is on this profile now.

1) Will other players be able to look to see who my friends are? Who I'm friends with and how many I have is my business, why would someone need to know? I feel this is invading my privacy.

Some players like myself in second profile, choose to only have a handful of friends to play with and against. I'd feel people will judge and form an opinion about me because I only have 14 friends. "What's wrong with her only 14 friends, she's not liked only has 14 friends."

2) Will I know if the friend I'm sending a life to gets it or are they already at their 5-15 a day life limit met? Will the button be shaded or do I just send one? *See below.

I liked the sending a life to all friends option we had before. It came up once a day and sent to all friends. I want this back.👍

It takes me a long time to go through hundreds of friends and send a life to each one. I can scroll down to level 1 and send lives that way but I play on Android I'm on level 10,947 and it takes over 200 swipes to get down to level 1.

3) I really like the send a booster option. Will it be available every time we send a life?👍

4) I like having my challenge a friend chosen for me. I'd rather not spend the time going through and picking my friends to challenge. When I choose from the list you've given me now about half the time a message comes up saying something went wrong.

*I received the following pop up June 29 and on July 23, 2022.

How will endless lives work with total lives saved limits of either 50, 100, 150 and being allowed only 10% of each players saved lives limit of 5-15 a day depending on your life limit work?

How is 5-15 lives a day limitless?

• pillow6
    pillow6 Posts: 1,086 Level 5
    Options

I hope this feature appear in my game.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,656 Legend
    edited July 2022
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad One other thing I feel I should point out is that quite a few people have complained about how feedback is becoming less and less relevant on this forum.

An idea for a clickable player card was closed due to a lack of votes, but here you are now introducing that idea. Meanwhile an idea for moving easily between the levels that has collected over 800 votes is still waiting to be implemented.

Why not listen to your forum members when asking for ideas and feedback?

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad I would ask a fellow gamer if they have, “Any Tips to share.”

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

According to the comments here, it seems that some of the writers don't play the game and don't see the number of problems that exist or are added by every change made to the game.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    edited August 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: ❌ No spam allowed. Thanks! - Check our House Rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?