We want your feedback on the levels 12 546 - 12 590!

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Finished the last Episode. More of the same junk - jelly jars, blockers and impossible levels. No tactics required and no entertainment provided. I now await the weekly contest complete with glitches and bias towards lower level players.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

Yesterday when I try to enter to the game on Win 10 App instead of my picture was a cartoon. Usually when this happen I logout and after that login back and it solve the problem. But yesterday when I try to login I got a message of error. There is an error in logging you into this application try again latter. I was able to play just when I login with King and not Facebook. I did a mistake and I logout on the PC where is my wife account and there happened the same. In my opinion is something in the CCS new version it was updated day before. I think that every one with Microsoft app if will Logout willl have the same problem. I reinstall the application (and I lost the 1000 lives I had there)

For this reason I didn't play to much, and today I did 20 levels. Many of them need extra moves and many boosterst to pass them. The others levels I willl do during the week to use them for the Chocolate Box.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,848 Level 5
    Options

Okay the new levels... What to say, what to say. Well one thing for sure I have a much better time when I am not in any sort of a hurry. I agree with @Peter_Tornaros on the jelly jars that they can be a real pain, I can get into them when they are not overwhelming in a level but they are just not the greatest. Anyway we have boosters in the game/can earn boosters so one can only expect that you are going to need to use boosters. But no too booster hungry please.

Best Levels this week:

1st Episode: Level 12560 - (started CB + Purple Wrap) that was a good move (Got it rocking)

2nd Episode: Level 12569 - Not quite sure about it, but like. (Play again, like crazy sorta)

3rd Episode: Level 12590 - Not much choice on how to start (Fun Board) Likey Really liked it!

*These are just my notes of my 1st impressions of the levels as I am playing them*

My disappointment this week is realizing that the Candy Cup may not fit into my schedule. Oh well! I will try anyway!

q⩹ᴥ⩺p

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

Today I received the event but don't have 43 new levels to play

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,848 Level 5
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu same for me, got it yesterday. I had 15 levels left yesterday and it popped up after I played the 1st level. So I got 14 of the 43.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

@Scooterpie I calculate my is till Wednesday 3 PM (my time) and this is the time the new levels are normaly released here. I will not be able to play them for this event

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Posted the below on the Community yesterday:

If the Party Booster Taster is a hint of the things to come, King has again excluded its top of the tree players from participating. Is this the intended way of promoting CCS's 10th. Anniversary ? If so it is another slap in the face to the top players !!

Please inform me how I can pass 43 levels in 5 days when the new levels are not released for at least another 110 hours ??????

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros In my opinion it's not a slap in the face to the top players, they just don't think about the fact that not everyone has new stages. The prize is also not a big one that is worth too much talk.

@QueenB It is advisable to synchronize the team that does the 10 year celebration events with those who released the new levels.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu @Scooterpie Where do I find this week's feedback thread ??? Very hard to find @QueenB

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?