We want your feedback on the levels 12 546 - 12 590!

Options
1235»

Comments

• LilManSilas
    LilManSilas Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

You what it'd be nice? Let me x out of purchasing on a hard level booster, which you pop up after every hard level. After i lose a hard level, this screen gets stuck on Android. I can't make it go away. I have to leave the game all together and bring it back up. Every time. The x in the upper right hand offer does not work.

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

12550 is NOT possible!!! Can you help me here please? Today is day 10 trying level 12550. Average 75-100 attempts per day on two devices. So I’ll be up to a total of almost 1000 tries after today 😳😳😳. Will the studio now acknowledge that this this level is impossible to pass without boosters or extra moves? Like many, I have no bars left, no boosters, no way to win any and can’t pay for any. Seriously not fun 😩. And the new events are useless to me cause I can’t get past this friggin level 🙄. Has anyone passed this “without” using boosters or extra moves? All the videos have used them to win. HELP, I’m dying here……..😔

• Iluvgames
    edited October 2022
    Options

Okay, so now 12552…..How come I get 22 moves to start with and all the videos on YouTube are starting with 35 moves ??? I’ve never really paid attention to this stuff until recently, but can you say “Not Fair” ??? This isn’t a level playing ground 🤔 That’s a big difference and yes I’m up to date on the updates. Geesh…..🙄

• Iluvgames
    Options

Okay team, I’m sorry but….”Here we go again 🙄….” 12552 is NOT possible with just the 22 moves I’m getting!!! NOT POSSIBLE!!! Even with boosters…😩🙄 Why, why, why are you doing this to us?? 🤔. I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

not mathematically possible with 26 moves. The previous version had 36 moved

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

12697 STILL IMPOSSIBLE Hey KING when 5 player in episode race have been on the same level 12697 for 5 days that might be a clue there is an error on this level. Oh I forgot KING does not care about feedback KING (and yes I know no one from KING is reading feedback) what is the point of making a level so difficult the player does not even want to buy GB to complete or boosters. Oh I forgot it’s to ruin what was once a fun game with a little strategy and avoid the laws that apply to online gambling and make money.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,949 Level 5
    Options

I suspect those five players gave up at this stage, which just goes to show how impossible that level must be. @nursiepooh those people in the episode race aren't playing at the same time as you. It is not a real time event. They probably had enough of playing impossible level after impossible level and had the good sense to quit the game, maybe weeks ago. I can assure you the levels are not getting any better as you get into the 13,000s.......I would recommend that anyone quit when you run out of gold bars. Don't spend money on this game, it has become unplayable at these high levels.

• dopje
    dopje Posts: 985 Level 2
    Options

constant impossible levels. Hopefully you do something with the feedback because it goes on and on. It has been stated so many times already.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?