Sweet Cinema - how does it really work

Doondie
Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5

Salutations, boys! 😃

In case someone doesn't have this feature working, then please don't read further, as I wouldn't want you to feel disadvantaged or left out, since not every player has it, nor every device supports it, nor everyone's ads work properly.

If someone's curious about it, here it is:

5 out of 9 chance to get a guaranteed freebie - bomb, special candies, donut (pre-level boosters), lollipop and hand (in-level boosters). The remaining bonbons give nuttin'. So, you watch an advert, then smash a candy and hopefully get a pressie. Until you get all 5. Then it reloads. Obviously, you need to have available ads in order to carry on smashing.

Here's an example of a typical board:

So, I'd like to know how this feature actually works. In particular:

1. Why is Lollipop Hammer always the last booster to be won?

2. Are there patterns for the "X" positions or are layouts totally randomly generated (1 out of, say, 10,000 possibilities)?

3. Is it possible to ever open all prizes before any "X"s appear or is the amount of "X"s predetermined and it doesn't matter what you choose? The best I've had so far was 1x "X". Once. Usually, it's 3 or 4 and it feels like the system is against me, so I waste my ads.

It's not a huge deal but ads are valuable, and I simply hate getting 4 "X"s too often.

Now, what are the odds for this? 😒

I'd also appreciate it if a game dev shed some light and reassured players they weren't played with.

Cheers and happy crushing! ☺

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?