Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have not been getting extra moves on my game since before Xmas and my sweet cinema won’t open as well
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Eu acho que vc esqueceu de fazer mais detalhes em algum nível
It doesn’t make sense to say that it isn’t working because it is a test feature. For one thing, both the ad for booster or extra moves at the beginning and Sweet Cinema have been around for a very long time but they have been very sporadic for me for the last week and almost non-existent for the last 48 hours. But secondly, the Sweet Cinema is still sitting in my Events, it just won’t work. It’s so frustrating, without these two things it’s super difficult to play without paying and I refuse to pay but I don’t mind watching ads which they shouldn’t mind because that still makes them money.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info
Hello there, Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
I've noticed ads have been acting up lately but not to a point of missing completely. I just checked how many I'd get at once. Surprisingly, got as many as usual - just about enough for a full Sweet Cinema board.
What is your country of residence? Tried giving your Sweet Cinema a nudge with a VPN?
If you're able to see Sweet Cinema, then your account has ads. They are just not loading up for some reason. Bear in mind that if you make a purchase with real money, you'll get blacklisted and won't be able to even see Sweet Cinema anymore.
Good luck! 👍
Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!