Lost Boosters

Options
KhatEsny
KhatEsny Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2023 in Discussions

Hi, I need help, it's the second time this has happened to me, when I change my phone and download the game again I lose all the sweets in my inventory, you call them boosters, it's not fair that I lose them!!! Help me.

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rule

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,361 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.

Please check links bellow about lose booster!

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Hello Mr/Ms Newbie,

Welcome to the forum! 👋

And congratulations on getting a new smartphone! 😝

If you had an iOS device, you could safeguard your boosters by backing up the game via iTunes or iCloud. Otherwise they'd be lost upon deleting app data or reinstalling the game on the same or a new device.

You should use up your boosters before switching to playing on your new device. For example, you could keep playing on your old device until you run out of boosters while getting daily freebies on your new device, so that you could then make the transition more smoothly. Just remember to not use your gold bars to buy new boosters on your old device. In fact, only buy boosters on a need-to-use basis, as gold bars can be transferred through your game account, while boosters cannot.

Have fun! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?