🗺 New Saga Map Makeover - Check it out!

Options

Comments

• tag1
    tag1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

i play on portrait mode and love to see my journey as I go through the map. All that is now gone. So sad. After playing for over 10 years, on the 9000 level, I’m thinking about quitting due to this “New“ look. Can’t stand it!!!! Please bring back the old look!

• Geedill
    Geedill Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Do not like. At all.

• Joney202
    Joney202 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I do not like the new map as there’s no option for landscape. Will not be playing unless it’s changed.

• waqas_baloch
    waqas_baloch Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I updated my Candy Crush today 1 hour ago but still don't have new map of candy crush even my wife while its 12:00AM

• HariSofi
    HariSofi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Though it looks good, i miss the old Map..

Old map gave me the perfect view of my episodes..

Whenever i completed an episode (with crowns) seeing an entire episode with gold colour is such a mood.. and also it was easy to go through the old levels to finish up Chocolate box..

New Map is good, but it is missing something!!

• deenjim
    deenjim Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

1) I like the graphics. 2) Little more difficult to navigate, as well as determine where other players/friends are on the board. 3) Bring back landscape mode. Very difficult to prop iPad up in Portrait mode using a Zugu protective case. 4) is there a reason I can’t choose the different music themes anymore?

• SerafinaSpirit
    SerafinaSpirit Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Suddenly my map changed but it’s still the same for my partner. Does anyone know how to get the old map back or why mine changed and his didn’t? I totally despise the new map. Thanks.

• PHi23
    PHi23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Very stupid new map. Makes playing much more difficult. I think I shall stop playing this game.

• candyjunkie
    candyjunkie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I absolutely can't stand playing in this new format I'm sorry but this is a game ender for me pleeeease bring old format back

• jessie6696
    jessie6696 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

As someone with autism, who struggles with sudden change the new map has left me not being able to play without getting stressed which is disheartening because I usually play to de-stress. This might sound so ridiculous to some but I find it very difficult to adjust such a sudden and extreme change, especially given candy crush is part of my daily routine. I feel like I don’t know my way around an app I’ve played for years, the previous layout meant I could see my progress in levels/races/championships on one screen without the need to scroll. I could also see what/how many difficult levels were to come. Saga had by far the best map layout out of all the games and it stood tall above the rest in my opinion. Not to mention the design is enough to cause a sensory meltdown, it looks like someone ate 20 bags of skittles then vomited on my screen. In my opinion it was an unnecessary and judging by the comments, unwanted change. I really hope I can adjust to the new map and continue playing like I used to but for the meantime, very disappointed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?