🗺 New Saga Map Makeover - Check it out!

Options
1505152535456»

Comments

• tjandz
    tjandz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

Sadly I can no longer play. The portrait mode is way to small, very difficult to see. It's been a great run these past 10 plus years but it is no longer playable for me. I enjoy Pogo as well so that will be my new home. 😔

• rogerrabbit
    rogerrabbit Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Well the game us changed for the worse for sometime now. Players no longer get good rewards for playing the game. I turn on my laptop to find the game on portrait mode. That is the last straw with me. How stupid is that on a laptop screen.? Sad I have around 100 or more friends who will lose me giving them lives. These people don't care or listen all about them making money. So until they change my scree back I am done.

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB With the latest update to the Fall Season (Monday's update), the terrible new map has rolled out to PC on the Win 10 app now.

You previously indicated King was at work on adding a search functionality to the map to make it easier to navigate to levels; now more than ever such feature is needed. It was already a chore scrolling to lower levels with the old map, but now that scrolling time has been doubled with the new one. No wonder the game's rating has dipped to 3.9 in the Microsoft Store. 👀

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenB it appears the Studio have the time and space to add players not in my friends list on the new Saga Map. I have also read that many others have the same. I don't see the point in that at all. How about they remove them and add a scroll feature instead like many of us have been asking for.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?