🗺 New Saga Map Makeover - Check it out!

Options

Comments

• purak
    purak Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

i’m still playing with the old maps . I’ve uploaded the game and the software but nothing happens and I can’t play new levels since two weeks

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Me too - could only play one game a day before my fingers were sore and my arm muscles complained. I hate it!

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

I miss so much the old look of the map, which made it feel like Candy Crush was a board game (and the episodes were a puppet theatre).

Also, now it looks so generic, like any other Candy Crush game

• Nungari
    Nungari Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

So landscape returned for a day and I thought yaaaay, but sadly it has now gone back to portrait 😡😤🤬😱🤮🤢😈💩

• amgoood49
    amgoood49 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

It is to hard to play in portrait style

Hard for me to handle my tablet this way

To hard to navigate

Please leave it in landscape mode

I will probably stop playing if left in portrait style

• paulrwebster
    paulrwebster Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

After ten years, playing all of t he time, I haven't played in two weeks as the portrait mode doesn't work with tablets. May save a bit of money and complexity on the coding of the game,but it doesn't work.

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

Thank god I stopped updating the game months ago! I did it because I knew King was up to stuff like this

• LizaStandsh
    LizaStandsh Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

The New Rules for Lives Sux! I can't accept any Lives for, the Counter says 13 Hours from Now. Well 13 Hours from now I'll be asleep! And No More than 20 Lives????

• Glen_Robins
    Glen_Robins Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

Not fussed about the map, furious that I can't access the 20 lives from friends !!! The race to complete 8 games to win gold bars is also ridiculous as players that have cleared 1000 levels stand no chance of completing 8 games on the run with nightmarishly hard levels every 2-3 games, without spending money. It just seems these higher levels force you to buy boosters and gold bars to progress in the game. Don't get me wrong I have bought gold bars but seems to me the more I buy the harder the levels get, I would be skint if I bought boosters to finish levels, sometimes I get stuck on levels for days and that kinda takes the fun out of this game, sorry King but you're just money grabbing ......

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?