Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I keep losing the lives my friends have sent. I lost 21 the other day and 11 today Please help I try to save them and I keep losing all the ones I save
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, Mel B,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
This is a known issue. Rest assured you're not alone.
All lives lost each time I log in
Make sure you open the link and read my reply, as well as @QueenB's. It doesn't seem the matter is being investigated, so feel free to report it to Support.
Good luck! 👍
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device.Check also the page here about the Lives. and here