Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i reloaded my game and now I lost all of my inventory and levels. I’m at level 10650. Where did all of my inventory go????? I am so mad. Played over 5 years and lost everything. I am currently on level 124. Where did my levels go????????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of saved progress that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉
You can also check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.
⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️
1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game!
2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved.
It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play.
They do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊