Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi folks,
I want to reset Candy Crush Saga to level 1. Lose all my boosters, awards, etc. Make it like I never have played it. My User ID is 12833860496. Thank you!
Alan Brooks (aka: xrc37)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alan,
Your Candy Crush Saga game has been reset back to level 1! As for the boosters you may have in the game, these gets stored on the device itself so we are not able to remove these from your game.
Hope this helps and have fun starting over 😃
Confirmed to have reset. Had to uninstall game first. Thanks a bunch! ^^
No worries 😁
Your game has now been reset to level 1.
Have a Sweet day 😀
Alright... thank you for your effort. Seems I hijacked this other persons thread. But if you can help me with the same. Reset to level 1. Thank you!
User ID is 12843460689.
We will let you know when your game has been reset 😉
I'm sorry to hear you have not been getting help and not to worry, we can assist you 😃
Can you please let us know what is your Game ID?
How to find your Game User ID on mobile devices and the Windows app check here and on Facebook like this.
Thanks 😀
I'm also trying to get my progress reset to level 1 since I want to start over. Sent an email to support but got ZERO help in return. Just some automated reply referring me to this community. 😣
This is so crazy. I read that you should contact support so they can help me reset my progress to level 1. I did just that and get an automated reply in return:
"Thanks for writing in! Let's get you back to enjoying your game. We've automatically matched a guide that we think will help you. If the answer below doesn’t fix your issue then please head to our Community site. You can find the link at the end of this email."
The guide they link to has NOTHING to do with what I asked. So maybe actually read my question first? Anyway, who here in the community can help me rest my account to level 1?
I have like 120 or so gold bars which I care nothing about since they were all free. Playing at higher levels have being annoyingly difficult so I just want to reset and start the game fresh and try to level without using any boosters.
Thanks
Aren't you even reading what the person wrote? >.<
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored