💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

“Are You Sure?” Button

Options
jtie55
jtie55 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2023 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I had over 70 gold bars the other week. After losing the last level on my last life my finger slipped and I bought 6 hours of unlimited lives. This drained me of almost all my bars and what was worse was that I didn’t have time to play for 6 hours. Wasted 69 gold bars! If there was an “are you sure you want 6 hours of life? (Yes/No)” button I would have picked “NO.” I talked to a friend today who just had this happen to her as well! We can’t be the only people this has happened to. Just an idea I felt worth sharing. 🤣

2 votes

Already Suggested · Last Updated

Great Idea! This has already been suggested here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/266469/confirming-before-spending-gold-bars/p1

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,040 Legend
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello @jtie55 what you describe is a common complaint that has been made by a lot of people.

From recent changes in the game like reducing the amount of gold we can win from the Episode Race it is clear that King wants everyone to buy gold rather than for them to give it away.

Also there is already an active idea asking for the same thing as you that has been running since 2019. Seeing as King has changed the life limits, changed the screen orientation, changed the music, removed the score addition and completed many other pointless changes in that time it is clear that either this forum is useless or King aren't interested in our ideas.

Anyway, as your idea has already been submitted please add your vote to the existing idea rather than starting another one.

Here is a link to the active idea

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?