Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Restarted me and I played to level 6 to see if it would get me back to 2274
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
We found your levels! Can you please close the game app and open it again and see if your game is back to level 2760?
@QueenB please see posts below
Hi @wizzy2danielle!
Are you saying that your game is back at level 1? And have you lost all of your saved up boosters? If yes, please check HERE how to get it restored.
I still do not have my level 2274 or bonus that I may have received in past week