Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't access my account, I can't make purchases, I can't use bullion, I get an error every time I try to access
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your answering again.
Please contact the Player Support and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID here) so then we hope they can help you for these problems but it taken longer. You can find how to contact the Player Support Here!
I've already tried everything and it won't let me access my account, I can't use ingots, no events, I have no idea if my progress is saved. I want to try to uninstall but if it is not saved I will lose everything
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find more details HERE.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
As wykoon the Community Hub Moderator suggested to solve this issue 👇
The loading issue may be due to the app/game not properly connected to the game server. It may be caused by unstable network connection or game server not working properly.
Thus, do try to exit game to the game page, disconnect from internet, wait for few seconds before reconnecting back to the internet, click on the play button and play a level. After that, go to the shop tab and start your purchase.
Please also check that you have not make any in-app restriction in your device. To deactivate restriction, please read here and select the applicable topic, then do the opposite as the article is about restricting in-app purchase.
I hope my answer above give you some insights in solving your issue. 👆😉
And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!