Will Sam stays or disappear this time?

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2023
    Options

Something is majorly wrong! I just opened the game on my phone to see if maybe I had Sam's Streak there and I didn't have it. So I logged out of my King account, cleared the history and then logged back in. I went into the event folder and now look at it!

I lost all events except for the Booster Wheel. I just came back to my computer and logged out and logged back in with my King account and Sam's Streak is back and all the events. But why did I lose everything on my phone? I wish that other players would come here to let us know if they are having this issue.

• _Elsa_
    edited March 2023
    Options

I have been writing back and forth with a community member about Sam's Sweet Streak because she has been having trouble keeping her progress and I suggested that she open a new message. You can read what she wrote HERE. I started keeping track of it in my game and yesterday I had it and this morning it was gone. I just went to my phone to check it out there. First I checked to make sure that I have the most recent version of the game and also the latest version of my operating system. Then I logged out of the game and cleared out the history. Then I logged back in and went to my events folder and as you can see in the print screen below I only have the Booster Wheel in my events. Something is majorly wrong. I lost all my events! I just came back to my computer to check the game on Windows 11. I made sure that I have the most recent version of the game. I logged out and logged back in and now I have Sam's Sweet Streak on my desktop version but nothing on my phone except the wheel. Is anyone else having trouble with Sam's Sweet Streak? I know that not everyone will get this event but for those of you who had it recently, please let us know if you still have it and also where you are playing the game, desktop or mobile. Thanks.

• _Elsa_
    edited March 2023
    Options

@CherylTeoh I just realized that you posted this message in the Discussion area and not the Support area. I just opened up the question in the Support area so please click HERE and post your information in that thread with the images. Then I can have a game moderator come here and close this message. Now that it's in support maybe others will see the message and report if they are having the same issue.

• _Elsa_
    edited March 2023
    Options

@kiara_wael @bearwithme @Sukanta_Biswas can one of you please close this message as I created this topic in the Support area.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,941 Level 5
    edited March 2023
    Options

Greetings @_Elsa_! This has been happening for sometime with all events. It happens on my mobile, Win10/Win11 and on my browsers. In the past to get events back up you had to play a level and win or make a move and and quit the level and lose a life. Recently, it seems that you need to do this 3 times. I think once I did it four times.

Or try play a level/make a move and close the game down. If it is a browser close the game and the browser then reopen and do it again. Try a combo if you please. If these methods do not work perhaps you do not have the event. No uninstall/reinstall for this.

For me the above are what works for now. So much is changing, I do not think everything is working together yet. Sam's Streak lately acts like I will get it then I don't same with the Episode Race.

ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ

• _Elsa_
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi @Scooterpie it's great to see you! But that makes no sense to have to keep doing those things. I never really paid much attention to the events since I had to spend more time trying to clear the hard levels. I always had the Episode Race so that was never a problem for me. I am not in the testing group for the new map yet. Have you seen it?

• Scooterpie
    edited March 2023
    Options

@_Elsa_ the play one level/make a move deal is a good option to try anytime something is missing. Three times though!

I have the new map on my mobile only. I like how the map looks other than the names of the Episodes are not shown. Scrolling however is way to slow on the mobile and I upped it as much as I can.

I had to get a new phone my old phone almost made it 7 years. I lost all my mobile boosters, very sad.

I noticed just a little while ago that our profiles seem to be changing again.

• _Elsa_
    edited March 2023
    Options

Our game profiles? Someone wrote here asking what happened to our ranking and frames. I never realized that they took it off.

• Scooterpie
    edited March 2023
    Options

I was talking about out community profiles.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?