Will Sam stays or disappear this time?

Options
12346»

Comments

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    edited April 2023
    Options

The current Sam's Streak starting on 25th began well, issue free for the 1st 9 hrs, 2 rounds of play:

Then true to SAM's nature, 1st issue of lost progress happening again when I resumed playing just then:

Lost all progress score, but for a while still let me stay at top of board, but not for long

Had to climb up again. Wonder whether other players on the board noticed me plunged to lower position!

Not pinning hope on this issue being fixed though. I remember another player did ask me can't I just play the game, as it is, and not be bothered with Sam issues.

I suppose that should be the way forward, and I should be thankful that by the time the next common issue of Sam disappearing near the end of event happens this time, I'll feel good.

Bonus point is thinking how lucky the other players on the board are, being promoted to higher positions cos of the issues in my game.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,932 Legend
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi Cheryl I wonder why it is you are having these issues with Sam all the time, when other player seem to be fine. I notice that after losing your points your photo has gone and been replaced with your avatar. I think your problems are due to some log in issues. Do you log out a lot? Do you change the date or time? I think if you do then you lose live events like Sam's Streak. Other events such as the episode race are not affected by that, but Sam's streak is. I suggest you really don't bother with it. There are other ways to enjoy the game.

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Hi Christine,

Wow, you have keen observation, I didn't notice the change in profile picture in the latest case.

I did a re-check on previous cases re losing Sam's Streak progress, under this discussion thread, there was no such similar occurrence before.

But , no, I don't log in and out a lot. My routine has been playing one complete episode at a time, sometimes may be 2 episodes, before logging out.

Before I announced to my Grandma about 2 weeks ago my intention to quit the game, in the face of the few recurrent game issues making playing no fun + lack of boosters/gold bars, I had been playing the game on Facebook platform, on PC, Chrome browser.

Since then I've stopped playing on my account, but have switched to playing on Grandma's account, primarily to complete the new released episodes. That was on Windows 10 , so I tried returning to my own account on HTML, hoping that the Sam issues will disappear. Wishful thinking!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?