Will Sam stays or disappear this time?

Options

Comments

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    Options

Re-posting my messages from Discussion thread.

It's happening again with Sam's Streak, pl fix it the way you've fixed Top Climber!!!

Each time I re-opened the game, my progress in Sam's Streak is gone, I have to re-start from zero!!!

#1 when I left the game with 71 hrs left for the event, I did 1 episode, scoring 1875.

#2 when I came back to play the next episode, I got this after completing 2 levels:

Still at 1st position (not for long though) but with only 250, what a joke.

#3 Then I have to play catching up. Pl note that the #2 player's scoring didn't seem to suffer the same issue, kept progressing upward.

#4 After completing a new episode I'm back to top with the exact score where I left, instead of 2x 1875!

Pl take this event out from my game, if the issue can't be fixed. Thanks

MESSAGES DD FEB 28 WITH FELLOW CRUSHER

Hi Elsa,

I'm laughing, not just smiling, my 2nd wish has been granted - they TOOK Sam's Streak from my game. It disappeared! Pl don't ever return.

When I logged in to do the Chocolate box chores, Sam's Streak was still there:

After I have completed the last chore of yesterday's box and collected the timed boosters, Sam fled.πŸ˜‚

I'm speechless! Look, what I'm getting:

Yes, Sam's back. I decided to play one more episode before going for dinner, and this was what happenedπŸ˜‚Β πŸ™„

You're spot on with the issues @Sam's Streak :

1) appearing and disappearing at his wish;

2) when he does re-appear, you lose your progress, and starting afresh.

I just tested with my game, on first log-in, Sam's NOT there:

Can tell from no sign of score points for the various levels on the win streak.

On re-logging in, Sam returned:

But I didn't want to play and lost progress!!

Another point for the boosters with win streak, level 5 should start the game with double color bombs?

Not so with my game, ever since I started playing a month ago.

• CherylTeoh
    edited March 2023
    Options

UPDATE: ISSUES NOT FIXED, SAME FRUSTRATIONS AND SCREAMING

Against wisdom, got tempted to resume playing the game, in the midst of fear that the same process of losing Streak progress and restarting from zero score, the 3rd time.

Yes, it happened again.

At 27 hrs left

After playing 2 new levels

Slowly climbing up again. 4th round!!!

At last back to top, will skip class, to continue one more episode, not to lose progress just in case I may lose progress when I log off and play later.

Notice, the #2 and #3 players scores haven't changed for a day.

• CherylTeoh
    Options

REPOSTING HERE cos the original thread was marked answered

Re-posting my messages from Discussion thread.

It's happening again with Sam's Streak, pl fix it the way you've fixed Top Climber!!!

Each time I re-opened the game, my progress in Sam's Streak is gone, I have to re-start from zero!!!

#1 when I left the game with 71 hrs left for the event, I did 1 episode, scoring 1875.

#2 when I came back to play the next episode, I got this after completing 2 levels:

Still at 1st position (not for long though) but with only 250, what a joke.

#3 Then I have to play catching up. Pl note that the #2 player's scoring didn't seem to suffer the same issue, kept progressing upward.

#4 After completing a new episode I'm back to top with the exact score where I left, instead of 2x 1875!

Pl take this event out from my game, if the issue can't be fixed. Thanks

MESSAGES DD FEB 28 WITH FELLOW CRUSHER

Hi Elsa,

I'm laughing, not just smiling, my 2nd wish has been granted - they TOOK Sam's Streak from my game. It disappeared! Pl don't ever return.

When I logged in to do the Chocolate box chores, Sam's Streak was still there:

After I have completed the last chore of yesterday's box and collected the timed boosters, Sam fled.πŸ˜‚

I'm speechless! Look, what I'm getting:

Yes, Sam's back. I decided to play one more episode before going for dinner, and this was what happenedπŸ˜‚Β πŸ™„

You're spot on with the issues @Sam's Streak :

1) appearing and disappearing at his wish;

2) when he does re-appear, you lose your progress, and starting afresh.

I just tested with my game, on first log-in, Sam's NOT there:

Can tell from no sign of score points for the various levels on the win streak.

On re-logging in, Sam returned:

But I didn't want to play and lost progress!!

Another point for the boosters with win streak, level 5 should start the game with double color bombs?

Not so with my game, ever since I started playing a month ago.

UPDATE: ISSUES NOT FIXED, SAME FRUSTRATIONS AND SCREAMING

Against wisdom, got tempted to resume playing the game, in the midst of fear that the same process of losing Streak progress and restarting from zero score, the 3rd time.

Yes, it happened again.

At 27 hrs left

After playing 2 new levels

Slowly climbing up again. 4th round!!!

At last back to top, will skip class, to continue one more episode, not to lose progress just in case I may lose progress when I log off and play later.

In the end I did 2 more episodes, completing today's choc box jobs as well.

Will not play the game for the next 24+ hrs, until event's over, keeping fingers crossed, SAM stops playing prank on me.

• IsaacAbiola
    IsaacAbiola Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

This may due to time elapsed

• CherylTeoh
    edited March 2023
    Options

????

Time keeps running, 1 second at a time, right?

My mom's account doesn't have these issues. She only had Sam calling yesterday, a day after the event appeared in my game. She's been progressing without disruption even after logging out and relogging into the game, as she only plays max 2 episodes a day.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,231 Community Manager
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi everyone πŸ˜ƒ

I just wanted to let you know that I've seen your feedback and I'm investigating this along with the Player Support team. I'll keep you updated once I know more πŸ˜‰

Appreciate your patience while we investigate!

Thank you 🐝

• QueenB
    edited March 2023 Answer βœ“
    Options

HiΒ πŸ˜ƒ

I just wanted to let you know that I've seen your feedback and I'm investigating this along with the Player Support team. I'll keep you updated once I know moreΒ πŸ˜‰

Appreciate your patience while we investigate!

Thank you 🐝

• CherylTeoh
    edited March 2023
    Options
  • QueenB
    edited March 2023
    Options

That is great news 🀩

I still have not heard back from the studio but I know they are working on improving all current events as well as the Episode and Champion Race which also had issues paying out the rewards.

We really hope to all taken care of as soon as possible πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?