🎙We want your feedback on the levels 13 970 - 14 015

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 6,178 Level 5
    edited April 2023

Looks like @Werner_Cichy has already collected his Level 14000 Badge! Way to go!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/2607430#Comment_2607430

I'm going to start on the levels today for sure. Level badges, those I care about...

• Scooterpie

Just completed Level 13978. It is ridiculous!

The other levels so far are not a real problem. Using some boosters but not an overabundance.

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 170 Level 2
    edited April 2023

I have noticed that the proportion of levels with lucky candy is very high this week. Anyway, these are the levels I found well-designed and levels I disliked.

Favourite levels (attempt count is without boosters):

13979 - There was some strategy, tactics and thinking needed on this level, and it was quite fun to play. Furthermore, there was no overuse of blockers, and the move count was fair. 8/10, beat in 2 attempts.

14000 - It was delightful watching the cascades and special candies. 9/10, beat in 1 attempt.

14004 - You nailed it. 8/10, beat in 3 attempts.

Disliked levels:

13978 - Impossible level; the lucky candy you need does not spawn enough in 35 moves. Beat with +3 moves.

13982 - Blocker overuse, 27 moves is quite unreasonable. Beat with +9 moves.

13984 - You just cannot manage dealing with the right side with so many curls, toffee swirls (some of which are in sugar coats) etc. Beat with 1 free switch, 107 attempts.

13990 - Masses of blockers make this level rather unenjoyable. Beat in 11 attempts.

13995 - Same problem as 13990. Beat in 19 attempts.

13996 - The move count (35) is too low with 5 colours and many strong blockers. Beat with 1 lollipop hammer, 1 striped brush, 62 attempts.

14002 - It is too hard, or should I say extreme, to require us to keep hitting the left whilst dealing with the striped order of 60. You need insane luck. Furthermore, the liquorice curls block striped candies' effects, making the level even more nightmarish. Beat in 230 attempts, +29 moves.

14008 - Players have to spend a large number of moves on feeding the frog and moving it, just to open the order locks. There are too many things to do in 30 moves. Beat with +6 moves, 91 attempts.

14011 - The toffee swirl order is virtually impossible to satisfy. Beat with 1 free switch, 68 attempts.

Overall, I would give this week's release a 5/10. It is not bad, but there are too many levels with problems.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,095 Level 5

Finished. Last 2 Episodes were an improvement on the first. However, the overuse of blockers continues to ruin the game.

Level 14011 is another unfairly designed level. Nowhere near enough moves and/or toffee drops to fill the toffee order. These levels are becoming more common, so obviously can't be blamed on poor design skills. They are a deliberate ploy to rip money out of players.

• Scooterpie

@JJ09012011 lots of good helpful info up there in your last post. ʕᴥ• ʔ☝

@Peter_Tornaros I have finished the 1st two episodes. I had forgotten that we were getting Level 14000 this week. Liked Level 14000 but it seems that the 2nd episode gave me some problems. Maybe I just got too fixated on completing level 14000. Hopefully I have better luck with the 3rd episode.

Not getting as many lucky boards so far this week, oh well them the breaks. So this is a big contributing factor as to how I feel about the levels in the week. Were you smiled upon or frowned upon?

I qualified for the All Stars tournament in the wildcard deal. Was just playing my new levels, not even concerned and way behind and I qualified.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,357 Legend

Hi there. As always I'm two weeks behind so can't comment on the new levels but I'm intrigued to hear how you entered All Stars almost by chance @Scooterpie . Keep us posted how you get on. I've now joined All Stars too on a new login, just for the laughs, to see how far I get, starting at Level 1. I have two emails, so I could create a second account. I think they are conning every eligible player into thinking they've achieved something to get to the semifinals, but really there are probably a million competing for 10 places to go to London. I wouldn't have far to go if I won..... just over an hour on the train from me. How is sunny Florida this spring? I am still waiting for the rain to stop and still have to heat the house. 🙁

Thank you very much for the detailed level information, @JJ09012011 ! I will certainly check it out in two weeks' time when I get to play them, I'm sure it will come in very handy then. They haven't changed much in my new levels from when you played them, so I'm hopeful. Looking forward to level 14,000!

• Scooterpie

@christinewupp I really thought that I was going to be out of the All Stars competition by now. Before this wild card I placed 4th in the Quarter Final Round, so out. I could have done better on it but I only had 2 episodes of new levels left to play when it started, so if I had delayed my start, well? Did not want to. I got to 4th place only because I am trying to build my booster bank back up on my mobile and it has the Season Pass on it right now. I was trying to be out of the All Stars tournament because I really am not going to be able to play to compete and really do not care for that much competition. I compete with myself and like to converse with other players and make memes. But alas, Level 14000 beckoned me and so if I wanted to play I would be entered into the Wild Card. Only played the 1st two episodes and stopped right after I completed Level 14000. Came in 1st. So now I am in the Semi Final 1.

And yes, @JJ09012011 did a nice job of his take on this weeks levels. It is not an easy thing to do. Cause you get involved in the game. It is all about the game.

• Scooterpie

Now, I just started to play the 3rd Episode and I am thrown back into a Wild Card 2/2. I do not understand? Maybe I misunderstood something, something? So now I am out very soon I think...

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,357 Legend

Don't worry about that. It's all a big con. I can't get to the top of wildcard round 2 either, people you play against suddenly zoom past you for no good reason even whilst I'm playing. It's not fun. I prefer playing for my own competition, too.

• Scooterpie

Well, I have one level left to go. In the past 3 weeks I have used some gold. Not a lot, but I do not like to use any. Just wanna hoard it. It be like one of those counting things...Like to keep me boosters too!

p.s. Just a bit too much stuff to to through...but keeping my mind open...but stop it please....

Sincerely, ・・・ʕ ˵ ̿–ᴥ ̿– ˵ ʔ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?