🎙We want your feedback on the levels 13 970 - 14 015

Options

Comments

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

A word of caution for anyone who hasn't played the newest version of level 13990. It's been made impossible, 15 less moves, those black, blue & purple blockers added to the left side of the board & an extra layer on the bubblegum wrap. I watched three different videos on YouTube, the original released level which Johan b passed without boosters. The other two playing newer versions with less moves and more blockers used a multitude of ufo's, party boosters & hand switches to pass. Can we have it changed back to something we have a chance of passing without using a lot of gold bars please.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,085 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the warning!! I have got to 13986 so far. I won't start the next episode then until that gets rectified. Do they really think we are so set on reaching level 14,000 so much that we spend all out boosters and gold to get there? I can wait...

• christinewupp
    Options

Are there any moderators out there reading any of this? Please pass our comments on to the team!

• Arrowflinger
    edited April 2023
    Options

I think that they must monitor the players in front of us playing through Windows to see how much difficulty they have in passing each level before making any changes to those levels and releasing them for the rest of us. Those changes are always for the worse, very rarely do those levels get any easier or more moves given to start with.

There are very few levels now where you can pass without using boosters or buying extra moves. It seems every 5 or 6 levels at best before there is more or less an impossible level to get through. I did manage to pass the first two episodes to reach 14000 on Wednesday because I had the timed boosters from season pass to use up, but I haven't built up enough enthusiasm to play the last episode yet. If nothing changes soon with these unplayable levels then I can see only two groups of players left. Those at the lower levels & those playing through Windows at the top of the game who get their levels before they are made to difficult. The rest of us inbetween will have long given up.

• christinewupp
    Options

I have finally persuaded myself to have a go at episodes two and three of this horror, felt I wanted to at least get my 14000 badge. I know that nobody reads any of this, but if you really want to know how much I'd give it out of 5, well 0.001 perhaps?

This is becoming some sort of arms race between the developers and players. It has been spiralling out of control for some time. I used to spend money on this game in the good old days, but the more impossible they make these new levels the more determined I get to just keep going without paying anything at all. If I didn't know a way to do that then I'd just stop playing of course. I don't understand what King are trying to achieve with this strategy. Being on a war path with your customers, what sort of business is this?

• Arrowflinger
    Options

Those were horrible levels and easily the worst I've seen, especially 13900 & 14008 which have been buffed to impossible without boosters or carrying on for extra moves. All the level feedback here has fallen on deaf ears. It would be nice if the moderation team engaged with the community in friendly debate around these issues instead of ignoring all the feedback that's been left.

The first two episodes of the new releases were much better. Apart from the odd level there is a reasonable chance of passing them without needing extra moves. The 3rd episode is worse but better than last weeks levels.

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 294 Level 3
    Options

13855, day 4, gold is long gone. Please do something. (I can never find the right "level feedback" thread)

• christinewupp
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @collegeamoco Here is how I find the right level feedback: At the top of the discussions page is the thread "Level feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels!" When you go into there, click on the number one on the row of posts, currently going from 1 to 35. This will get you to the first page where there are links to all the recent new level threads. Those are probably your best bet for leaving feedback, but to be honest it has been a long time since I have seen any response to any of these level complaints even from the moderators, never mind by the development team.

• christinewupp
    edited May 2023
    Options

And yes, having taken a look at level 13855 what a mess of blockers this is!. It is so infuriating how the moment one player posts a "no boosters" YouTube video King decide to add a level of blockers AND reduce the moves, all in one go. Don't spend any money on this! It has become an arms race and a battle of wits up here in 13,000s between the development team and those players who have collected enough boosters and gold to still be playing at this level. I have seen many levels deliberately designed to require party boosters or deliberately designed to require lots of extra moves. 13855 probably needs both. If you are lucky they will change the level back eventually, sometimes they do. Don't waste money on this game. If you pass this the next impossible level is only just around the corner.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?