๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Season Gold Pass ended before the deadline - โ›” Edited by CM: NEW UPDATE!

Options
PurpleDestiny88
PurpleDestiny88 Posts: 12 Level 2
edited May 2023 in Support

I purchased the gold ticket for 17$ for the season pass. It was a longer one with tons of very awesome rewards. I was progressing through it and I had about 20 days left to reach the top and now it suddenly ended! Why charge 17$ for something that used to be 3.99$ and end it early?! That's false advertisement.

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,349 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi everyone!

We understand how frustrating this type of issue can be.

However, we're delighted to inform you that the issue has been fixed.

The Studio has already started compensating our players for this issue, and the next time you open your game, you will receive a Pop-Up with a reward compensation.ย If you don't see a Pop-up for reward compensation, please restart your game - sometimes it just needs a little nudge to make sure things arrive properly!

As always, we recommend you check regularly that you have the latest version of your game. This can often solve many of the most common technical issues.

Again, we want you to know how much we appreciate your patience while we've been working on this issue. If you have any further queries, have made a Season Pass purchase but have not received the compensation yet, please get in touch with Player Support Team via your game app and they will be happy to help.

How to contact Support:

On mobile and the Windows app, head over to the Settings in the game and Help Center (the question mark below). Choose a topic and any of the FAQ:s. You'll then find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the article:

Please remember to choose 'Problems with purchases' for a swift reply and quick solution!ย 

If you play on the Facebook, please send the email fromย hereย instead. Pssst... Remember to use the email address associated with your Facebook account when filling the contact details so we can locate you faster.ย 

ยซ1345678

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?