Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I hit the Play button on level 1406 all I get is a blank black screen. The ad won’t load and I can’t play the level. I have lost my rank in the race. Can you please fix this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @CyndiWood, adverts that just produce a black screen when watched has been an issue for several years now, and King don't seem capable of fixing the issue. We have been told a couple of times that the issue has been resolved, but the complaints have never stopped.
Can you please fix this issue?
There is no fix that a player can do as the issue needs to be fixed by King. All anyone can do is either not watch adverts, or watch adverts knowing that sometimes they will just not work.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/387535/black-screen-when-watching-ads-for-extra-moves-fixed
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/358420/%EF%B8%8F-video-ads-not-loading-freezing-black-screen/p1
Tagging Candy Crush Mods : @kiara_wael @bearwithme and also Candy Crush Helper : @Alienscar if they can help and answer you soon.
Try contacting the kings community that’s what I had to do and also make sure you don’t have to update your app