🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 421 - 14 465

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited June 2023 in Discussions

New sweet levels are released weekly, every Tuesdays in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

This week, you can directly share your feedback on levels 14 421 - 14 465 with the people behind the levels!

We would like to know how you feel about the following:

• How long did it take to complete all the levels?
  • What level did you find most challenging and why?
  • How much does a narrative mean to you?

Comment and leave your feedback to the Team behind the new levels!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

Come Forth!

ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ

• Stefan_B
    Stefan_B Posts: 193 Level 3
    Options

I've finished all the levels. The levels were much weaker than the last week's ones. Most of them were pumped with blockers and five colors. A few, however, I have enjoyed: 14432, 14435, 14444 and 14450. Hoping next week will be much, much better, but, at this point, I'm sure that won't be happening.

• TheLastAvenger
    TheLastAvenger Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

Still in the process doing levels between 14451-14465. Very much a money grabbing set of levels designed to make you pay to win.

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

From the very first level 14421 it is nothing but blockers, blockers and more blockers! Without using lots and lots of boosters one does not even have a chance. The levels have become boring because without blasting away with all the boosters you can muster up, the game just goes on and on repeating and getting nowhere. Each week it is getting harder for me to want to begin the levels. I guess I'm loosing interest.

• Scooterpie
    Options

ʕᴥ• ʔ☝Well guys, you do not make this week's levels sound good, but I see no mention of impossible levels.

I have not started yet, not even sure when I will start. The contest begins at 3:00 am Friday morning for me, I am in bed at that time. Even though I do not really stand a chance in the Summer Candy Cup I will give it my best shot. Still do not know if I will try the Star Tournament, my time schedule may interfere. For quite a while I have preferred to play the side games (except for the Chocolate Box) and not worry about a hectic contest. I do need to try the Chocolate Box again too.

Last week I did come in 1st place. Only played 41 new levels, so...

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,051 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Scooterpie I am also planning on playing in the semi finals, and I plan to join halfway through (on another login though, my main game won't let me join Candy Cup). The semi finals run for a full three days and nights! How tiring will that be! I have heard that there is a chance that you get an easier group if you join late, and I plan to test that theory out. I wouldn't worry about it being in the middle of the night for you when it starts, that's for sure. I doubt 45 levels will be enough for you to win the group, but yes, just enjoy the game and good luck!

• Scooterpie
    Options

@christinewupp that is a good theory but doesn't always work out, but sometimes it does. Watching the players patterns that you get thrown in with is helpful also. Good Luck to you too! 🙃

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

When King throws Candy Cup to us, we'll play whatever way that pleases us, and gives our best shot (borrowing your words😄).

In our family, 4 accounts have qualified for semi-final, except Dad's. We're going to test, whether he can join for the Semi Final Wild Card, and enter the Final via this short and simple route.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,051 Level 5
    Options

I've just got a new iPhone and that means I could try the same as your Dad on my old now disused phone (with a completely new game from level 1)..... I'm always curious to see how this game works. I think having a wildcard round AFTER the semi final is quite unfair to all the others, but that is King for you, they just want everyone to play the finals, so more chance of players spending cash. I'll be interested to hear how your family and Scooterpie get on. Keep us posted.

• Scooterpie
    Options

Wow, Cheryl you have what I used to have! 5 people playing Candy Crush together! How I envy you, relatives playing the game together. Were you all playing back when you had to get 3 tickets from friends or else wait 72 hours to advance to the next episode? We used to have what we called Candy Crush emergencies which was when one of us needed tickets to ride... Remember "Mystery Quests"?

p.s. There was no one left to run with anymore that's how I ended up in this forum. My 1st forum ever, it has been an experience... Hehe! Really did not understand the gaming world...probably still don't... Just keeping it all in perspective.  ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?