πŸŽ™We want your feedback on the levels 14 421 - 14 465

Options
124Β»

Comments

• chigru
    chigru Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

TOTALLY agree! I’m stuck on level 14454, needed gold bars to complete every level of this episode so far. Not fun at all. Also the ads feature to get extra moves and UFOs has stopped working. ALs look up at the map with virtually only hard, super hard, nightmare levels, makes me wonder if I’ve reached the point when it’s time to stop

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    edited September 2023
    Options

Stuck on 14431 now for another 4 days , UGH πŸ™„. I won’t spend my bars because there’s no incentive too. But in this episode, (like others) I’ve been stuck for 3-4 days each on 14422, 14428, 14431 and am anticipating the same on 14434 and probably 2 days on 14425 and 14430. This means that AGAIN it’s gonna take me 2.5 - 3 weeks to pass an episode??? Geesh guys this is just nuts and so NOT fun πŸ™„. Help???

And a PS: These impossible levels also, literally knock me out of any hopes of winning anything in any of the events cause you have to win the levels to gather the necessary ingredients. For example the UFO Cup….I don’t have any chance at all πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„. I’m at zero collected for days and days… Why should I play at all???

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

UGH!!! Still stuck on 14431 and today is day EIGHT or NINE forcing me to lose two weeks of ways to win events/boosters. I know, I know, I could go back and play easier levels to play in the events but I’d like to progress and win newer levels. Isn’t that the objective? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

AHHHHHHHHH, so dang frustrating and NOT fun at all!!! 😑😑😑. This level is IMPOSSIBLE!!! Need that miracle board please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• LilaHummer
    LilaHummer Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

I have lost count of how many days I've been on level 14422. So frustrated. I used to really enjoy playing, however, now I just feel foolish for putting myself through the aggravation. When it's fun, it's really relaxing and worthwhile, when it's bad it's horrid. I spend more time in the game watching ads than actually playing.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,131 Level 5
    Options

I gave up playing just now when I reached level 15,000. That's enough punishment for me. And I had lots of boosters and gold. I am sorry to have to tell you that from here to level 15,000 the game just carries on in the same manner you are experiencing now. And really my advice would be to quit now if you find it aggravating and frustrating.

I have two other games I recently started, one at level 2200 and one at level 450. Both of these are fun. So if you want to get fun again out of playing Candy Crush, give up this one and start a new game, on a new login.

• LilaHummer
    LilaHummer Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for your comments. Still on 14422. Haven't passed a level since I can remember. Not worth my time. I am concentrating on my hobbies and friends and enjoying my time. I won't be starting a new game . . . Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. If and when I ever pass 14422, I know there will just be another level like it coming up so what's the point. Good luck to you and I hope you have fun playing.

• wvldy
    wvldy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

DO NOT LIKE HOW SMALL YOU HAVE CHANGED THE GAME SIZE ON SCREEN

• tjopko
    tjopko Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

How do you beat 14463? I only have 5 gold bars now, and will not spend anymore on this game. This whole level is horrible and makes me think it's not going to get better even if I ever pass this one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?