Sunday morning I logged in, the game loaded, gave me a daily treat then froze. I have already looked at and tried what was suggested in game freezing or crashing in the Support thread for issues with the game. I have also contacted player support who sent me something they thought might help. I play on mobile not a PC and I log in with a King account. When I force stop the game and re-open, it loads and shows me new events and again this morning I got a daily treat. But once that's done the screen freezes again as shown below. The events tab glows and pulsates and the pigeon with the video moves across the screen, when it's there, but the screen is darkened and frozen.
This is what Player Support sent and I have tried it more than once. After completing all the stages I actually get to play a level, then it freezes again
Now I'm very confused, because it works after doing the above albeit for one level only, so what is happening. I have contacted Player Support again, but as of yet haven't heard back from them. I appreciate that the last resort would be to uninstall and reinstall the app, but this is happening on 3 devices and to uninstall and loose all my lives and boosters that I have played so hard to get really isn't an option.
Does anyone have any idea on what I can try next, please.