⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Any technicians available to defrost my game

Options
Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5

Sunday morning I logged in, the game loaded, gave me a daily treat then froze. I have already looked at and tried what was suggested in game freezing or crashing in the Support thread for issues with the game. I have also contacted player support who sent me something they thought might help. I play on mobile not a PC and I log in with a King account. When I force stop the game and re-open, it loads and shows me new events and again this morning I got a daily treat. But once that's done the screen freezes again as shown below. The events tab glows and pulsates and the pigeon with the video moves across the screen, when it's there, but the screen is darkened and frozen.

This is what Player Support sent and I have tried it more than once. After completing all the stages I actually get to play a level, then it freezes again

Now I'm very confused, because it works after doing the above albeit for one level only, so what is happening. I have contacted Player Support again, but as of yet haven't heard back from them. I appreciate that the last resort would be to uninstall and reinstall the app, but this is happening on 3 devices and to uninstall and loose all my lives and boosters that I have played so hard to get really isn't an option.

Does anyone have any idea on what I can try next, please.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Carol @Carol-38πŸ€—

I am so sorry to hear that your game is affected by a glitchπŸ˜•

You are absolutely right!! If the glitch is on one device, reinstalling might work! But, since the game is same on all your devices, I will not recommend reinstalling.

This looks like an issue the game team has to resolveπŸ€”

Since you have already sent a reply to the Player Support team, let's wait and see what they say.

Just wondering... did you sent a reply to the email you have received above or filed a new complaint?

• Carol-38
    Options

Thank you @PummyRaj for your quick response. I replied on the same email that they sent me above. That was approx 7 hours ago so hopefully by the morning they might have replied.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you for confirming, Carol @Carol-38πŸ€—

Let's hope that the Player Support team will send a permanent fix! If the issue seems bigger, they might need a bit longer to resolve it. But, I would encourage you to stay with them, and keep reminding (at least once a day) that you are awaiting for their help.

I am so sorry for not being much helpπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj Just to update you, I sent many emails and received many back, one advising me to reinstall, which I wasn't going to do. Logged in this morning and all back to normal. So that was 3 days of a frozen screen but worth the wait now it's fixed.

Thank you for agreeing in your first response, not to reinstall. That did make me more determined to wait for as long as it took and see what happens.

Just hope it doesn't happen again, wasn't nice.

Thanks again πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you very much for the update dear Carol @Carol-38! That's very sweet of you for thinking about meπŸ€—πŸ˜

I am glad that your persistence worked and the game is fixed without reinstalling it✨🌟 Enjoy the game to the best of your ability!

If needed in future, you know where to find us! Thank you once again and have a wonderful rest of the week🀩🍫🍫

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @bkberries it's a nuisance isn't it. Does yours look the same as how mine is shown? I contacted Player Support and asked them to put it right. As you can see I was sent a procedure that they thought might help, but it didn't. So I replied to their email telling them it didn't help and that something had been done to my account their end. They replied saying checks had been made and there wasn't a problem their end and that I'd be best to reinstall. Well I'm sure you know if you do that you loose all your saved lives and hard earned boosters. Unfortunately King don't replace any that have been gained for free, like playing competitions, sweet cinema, daily treats etc so that wasn't an option for me. Then after many emails of me saying it was a fault their end it was all back to normal, so obviously a glitch in their system.

If yours does look like how mine was, I suggest you send Player Support an email telling them the problem and asking if they can send to whichever team deals to get it put right. Don't rush into reinstalling. Keep replying to the same email and hopefully it will get sorted, mine took 3 days.

Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?