Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
not sure what I've done but can't sync my progress on my tablet with the king account. if I log to it using another device it starts at level 11 where I logged off with another tablet yesterday.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you all for your support, its fixed now. I ended up contacting the Customer Care via the King.com website and they set my king account to the correct value which now shows on my new tablet.
I've tried that and it didn't fix it. It seems that my king account is linked to my new tablet at level 11 and that score must have got stored in my king account. When I logged back into old tablet after the instructions on your link it still has the correct level of 1787 but it doesn't transfer it to my King account on log off.
Hello @MadMat🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the progress on your devices is not same!! This is a common glitch some players experience...
To help all the players who are experiencing this issue, our King Community team has created a Help Article. Please click on this Green lettered link --> Why is my progress different on two different devices. Try the tips suggested in that link and hopefully, it will fix the glitch!
If you need further assistance, simply post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope this helps! Thank you for joining us and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page hope can help Here