๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ Fall Season - Pot of Gold Tournament!

Options

Comments

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options
    It's okay, but there are some aspects that could be improved

The counting of candies score is different, event from event. For the Pot of Gold, each orange candy was credited to the total score as one, regardless whether it's been collected from new or re-played levels.

For the Summer Games, blue candies collected in new levels were given a x30 multiplier credit, that means 1 blue candy collected in new levels gave you 30 candies in your score.

Must check the event descriptions whether the x multiplier is to apply.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,375 Level 5
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Sweet! I love it! It's a fun and exciting challenge and the rewards are great

The answer to your first question is "yes", I believe. All those candies count even if you press "skip' once you have completed the level to finish the animation. That is one reason why odd coloured candies often appear near the end of the super sugar crush: red candies spawn even if there were no reds in the actual level, but they will count towards the chocolate box reds and this also makes the super sugar crush shorter than it used to be. It used to sometimes be almost endless due to colour bombs spawning again and again.

The pot of gold event was not like the blue ball summer event because we were all playing as individuals and not against other players. That is why I like this event! Also in the blue ball event new level blue candies counted as 30x their total, in the pot of gold all the autumn leaf candies counted equally, old or new levels were the same.

The answer to your English language question is also "yes". The word "leaves" is correct for both meanings. Well done for practising your English here!

• Espiralado
    Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3
    Options
    I'm neutral โ€“ I enjoy playing, but it's not a favorite feature... (what is your favorite feature?)

bombas coloridas surgindo

The sound of the color bombs being generated it was a graceful, sounded like a bugle or something, now over the last month or so it has been altered (as have many others) and now looks like a sneeze! ๐Ÿ˜’

It's too comical that they make such a "nostalgia season" but don't give players the option to play with the striking old songs and sounds! (after all this has nothing to do with nostalgia)? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

At least during today I don't know what happened but during midnight when I opened the game, all the music and sounds were in the old way, which was great for me as a birthday present (which coincidentally is also today ), however at the end of the episode all the songs and sounds returned to the current super saturated ones! ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,375 Level 5
    Options

Happy Birthday!!๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options

@TitanCrusher I copy, Captain!!!

• Espiralado
    Options
    I'm neutral โ€“ I enjoy playing, but it's not a favorite feature... (what is your favorite feature?)

Preash, TYSM ๐Ÿ™‚ Cheers

I must say that I went to the Urban dictionary to collect this slang, if it is incorrect please correct it...

• Rhonda_L
    Options

Ya know, @Espiralado I've read your posts and what I think is that you're missing the simple point that ANY Gold Bars we have a chance to win is a big deal nowadays in this game! I really didn't follow what else you're trying to say.

Have you been playing for years? What level are you on?

As far as what you call 'angel phases', I'm not really sure what you mean by that. Are you talking about us scrolling down to levels that help us? Why would you have a problem with that? You can do the same thing! It's not cheating!

Okay, now I'm getting irritated. You don't seem to know the in and outs of this new King game. It's SO way different than it was years ago.

Good luck to you.

• Espiralado
    Options

Preash, TYSM ๐Ÿ™‚ Cheers...

I have to say I went to the Urban dictionary to collect this slang so if it's wrong please correct it...

• Espiralado
    Options

I'll answer in parts...

I think is that you're missing the simple point that ANY Gold Bars we have a chance to win is a big deal nowadays in this game!

?????????? It is precisely because gold bars are so valuable in the game that I wrote that this pot contest is not my favorite giving too few bars, and then I mentioned the double Candy Royale in which I got a lot more through it!

I didn't understand his irritation at this point if at no point did I say that I liked a championship better than one that doesn't award gold!

What I did is report that the prize for the pot of gold bars is small (the pot is 20 million) but each player can only get 45, it could be 120...

Are you talking about us scrolling down to levels that help us? Why would you have a problem with that? You can do the same thing! It's not cheating!

โ“๏ธโ“๏ธโ“๏ธโ“๏ธโ“๏ธโ“๏ธโ“๏ธโ“๏ธ What is that? do we have a full toad that needs emptying?

all kidding aside... please could you show me where i mentioned that such a feat is cheating?? I don't know where you got that conclusion from, when I wrote "Angel Phase" I was referring precisely to the phases in which there is a wide range of sweets that are within the objective and when reporting my case in the blue balls championship I meant that I I THOUGHT that the 2nd place was using the "angel phase" repetition to get more blue candies and because I thought that i was trying do the same, to find out that no...

I didn't quite understand why you mentioned that repeating a level in order to collect more candies that are in the object is not cheating since nothing was said at any time that led to this or that suggested that it was cheating... (I even thanked you for the tip)! Does the word "tip" mean cheating? For me "tip" can mean help, assistance, advice, instruction, but never cheating or hacking... if for you "tip" means "cheating" it's not my fault after all, this place forces everyone to use English and no one is obliged to have to foresee the "happenings" or "gaffes"/"inconveniences"/colloquial errors of the translator...

now I'm getting irritated. You don't seem to know the in and outs of this new King game. It's SO way different than it was years ago.

It didn't make the slightest sense... There is a term called "Angel Investor" which is people who inject money into a start-up company and believe in that idea and thus allow the first big boost of a start-up company even with the risk of not having a return , in the same way I nicknamed "angel stages" those stages of the game that can boost you A LOT in a challenge or contest! Now where is that cheating?? I don't have the slightest idea who the person who said that is and so far I haven't found him, if you find him, show him here so that we in the community can properly explain to him that there is no problem in using old phases already completed to complete a challenge...

Finally, having said all that, I don't understand the reason for your "irritaded" (whatever that means)...

• Rhonda_L
    edited September 2023
    Options

@christinewupp @Monday6@MonicaYellow

I've been reading these boards for along time now before I started posting. For some reason, I can get a good read on people. * Of course it's up to y'all to continue to respond.

Have a great Labor Day (US)!

*Edited by CM:๐Ÿคจ Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Ourย House Rulesย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?