Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anybody noticed the lives are not coming through? I use to get the max lives 200. I send out request & in a few days I only get 1-3 lives. What is up with that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why bother they don’t fix crap
Hello @Anip3000 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Please remember to post your questions and comments in English as our Community supports English language only for everybody to communicate and understand each other better!
Thank you for understanding and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!
I am having the same issue as qtjerseygirl05 and strybis, and the Candy Moderator's answer does not address the issue. Why are we not being credited the lives that are being sent from our friends on a daily basis?
This has happened to me as well. Did you get an answer ?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback please check for more info about Lives here and Here