πŸ‘»πŸ¦‡ Candy Crush Saga - Spooky Season Events

Options

Comments

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

Puzzle Run Part 1 - REPEAT

Completed the repeat, same rewards, same pop-up announcement for Part 2 - scheduled for this Friday.

• snakegore999
    snakegore999 Posts: 524 Level 3
    edited October 2023
    Options

Tee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee...

Well, hello there, Crushers! It's me, the Bubblegum Troll! First of all, thanks for celebrating my birthday! I'm here because I'm pleased to announce that not long after you've helped Tiffi stop the Jelly Queen's Jellynauts, I've pulled off a pretty naughty prank on someone thanks to some green slime that I found lying around.

You'll be in for a VERY spooky surprise tomorrow! Better brace yourselves, it might unnerve you...

• MonicaYellow
    Options

Puzzle RE-Run Part 1

Like the last one, there are a 3-day soft version and a 6-day full version.

The 3-day version says Part 2 is on this Friday.

What about players on the 6-day version who choose to take their sweet time of the full 6 days to complete the puzzle, they'll miss Part 2?

Or, same solution as for last time, Part 2 never comes?

• MonicaYellow
    Options

Puzzle RE-Run Part 1

Curious to verify whether there's a separate Part 2 for the 6-day full version, rushed to complete the re-run.

Nope, same Part 2 to start on Friday as well - 3 more days from now, but there are still 5 days left for Part 1 !!??

• snakegore999
    snakegore999 Posts: 524 Level 3
    Options

Happy Halloween, Crushers! It's the Bubblegum Troll again, and as I promised for today, it's time to say hello to my "leeetle" friend here!

Ooohhh, doesn't she look so BEAUTIFUL! Behold the terrifying monster that I've turned our dear dragoness into! Her hiss is music to my ears! I'm sure you'll find her massive, deep coils (or her stomach) very comfy! She will scare up EVERYONE in the Candy Kingdom with just her looks!

If you're wondering what the green slime had to do with this grotesque transformation that I've subjected whom I now call Izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy to, just sit tight and let me tell you how I did it. Don't worry, I've told her not to squeeze you or eat you. Just listen.

It was like any other ordinary Halloween night, with everyone going trick-or-treating. I found some slime somewhere, and I unfortunately cannot recall how I got it, but I decided to make some glowing candy out of it. I was wondering who I was going to give it to. Then I heard a knock on the door. It was Denize as usual, dressed in her kangaroo costume with her daughter Didi in the pouch. Both were happy to have some candy from me.

I then decided to give that glowing candy to Izzy herself and specifically asked that it would be for her and her alone. She was excited to try it out. You know how the rest of the story goes. She ate that glowing slime candy after a busy night of trick-or-treating, and within minutes, she started feeling sick and then began to transform into that horrifying monstrosity that I showed you. Didi got so afraid that she screamed and ran away.

So, my friend, if you have ophidiophobia, I will be kind to let you get a head start and run away. Or you might have to think of a way to reverse that transformation. It may only be a matter of time before she loses her sanity and then starts attacking everyone. Heeheeheeheehee...HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,964 Community Manager
    Options

Oh Bubblegum Troll, your mischievous ways never fail to amuse! What a spooktacular tale you've spun, transforming our dear dragoness into a mesmerizing creature of the night.

But fear not, for Halloween is the season of tricks and treats, and I'm sure there's a way to bring back our sweet Izzy. In the spirit of this spooky night, let's work together to brew up a potion or concoct a magical spell to reverse the transformation.

After all, in the Candy Kingdom, anything is possible! Happy Halloween, and may the magic of the night guide us on our quest to save Izzy! πŸŽƒπŸ§™β€β™‚οΈπŸ¬

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 24,460 Level 5
    Options

Hello to all Candy Crushers in this Halloween Special thread! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜

I wish you a Happy Halloween, I hope you received lots of sweets from door to door neighbors, sinister and scary decorations, carved pumpkins and so on. πŸ¬πŸ«πŸ­πŸ˜‹β˜ΊοΈ

See you next November! πŸ€—

• papytchula
    papytchula Posts: 6,349 Level 4
    Options

Happy halloween enjoy your candies and brush your teeth before sleeping 🀣🀣🀣 πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜‰

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,568 Level 5
    Options

So this event turned up in my game just now. One day to play it. REALLY???

I mean, who are these people at King designing these events? You expect me to get 22,500 purple candies in one day?

I make about 100 purple candies per level, in a good level that is. So how many levels do you expect me to play to get the top prize? 225 levels in one day? Have they completely lost the plot now?

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 20,283 Level 5
    Options

I also had an event spooky

The strange thing is that it is for one day πŸ€”πŸ€”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?