How to get connected again

Maubee
Maubee Posts: 55 Level 2

Cannot get connected on my galaxy 23 ultra. Do not have FB.....have Google Play store app. Cannot sign out. Have rebooted many times. No rewards no giving lives to friends no contests no rewards just able to play levels with no credits no purchases....why can't somebody at King resolve the issue. Sent several emails keep getting 2 automated links for here....I am in Limbo please help. Tried playing same level many x nothing...

I qualified for Candy Cup I need to get reconnected.

Please note am using app not FB...have logged into iPad no events no friends just gold bars and a level lower. Deleted game from there.

The gal who said she helped me did not no comprehension of my situation. All my posts are missing.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @Maubee🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Currently, there is a glitch with the Community system!! And, I too am experiencing that some of the posts are missing!! I was answering your previous post where you have posted a screenshot of your game events screen, and complained that some of your posts are missing!!

While I was writing my answer, the page suddenly changed and I could not find my answer anymore!! I will report about it to our Community Manager and find out what's going on!! Please bear with us!!

And, with regards to your question about the game, I will write back in a minute👍️

• Maubee

Thank you @PummyRaj

Have not received your reply on how to get reconnected again. Just tried again still not working. The Candy Cup is in 2 days. Have lost all contests, rewards, my friends do not have correct levels by their names cannot send lives. The entire app is messed up. King sent email advising they requested more info never got that request. Just automated replys-the same ones over & over with the 2 automated links. They said if they didn't get the info within 3 days they were going to close my ticket? Never received a ticket number either. Think there's a huge glitch with all. Please advise would greatly appreciate same.

Cheers for all.

😍😒😪

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @Maubee 🤗 Thank you very much for your patience!

As promised, I was trying to write to you again and I was experiencing glitches again!! I have reported to our Community Manager, about the issue with your comments disappearing and for me to not able to post a reply for you!!

I will try to answer point by point…

my friends do not have correct levels by their names cannot send lives. The entire app is messed up

• If the issue is “profile coming soon” at your friends’ profile icons, it is not an issue in your game! The Candy studio is making some changes and the feature is still being tested!!
    • For now, all you can do is keep on sending requests for lives, and they can send you lives through your requests;

King sent email advising they requested more info never got that request. Just automated replys-the same ones over & over with the 2 automated links. They said if they didn't get the info within 3 days they were going to close my ticket? Never received a ticket number either.

• Those automated emails are the initial responses from the Player Support team;
    • If you notice the email they sent, you will see “reply above this line” (or something like that). So, all you need to do is, write your reply and explain what’s going on in the game. If possible, add all the screenshots you have saved;
    • Yeah! I too have noticed that! They are not giving “ticket numbers” anymore!! I think the initial email we received from them works as a ticket, I guess!!
    • Closing a ticket in 3 days is their norm. Please don’t worry about it and send a reply to them, as soon as you read this;

Since you have already contacted the Player Support team, I will not report about your issue to our Community In-charge! But, please come back and let me know if you need any further assistance👍

Hope everything goes well and all the issues will be resolved 🤞🤞

Have an awesome rest of the day 🍫🍫

• Maubee

@PummyRaj

Thank you...I know re the profiles coming that's not what am talking about. All their scores show 2...the entire app is messed up. Plesse report issue to support team at community. I reply to every email on top no response ever except for those 2 automated links.

I truly need help in connecting the cup race is in 2 days...what can I do with ny Google play store app. It’s updated so is my phone.

Somebody must know in IT how to reconnect. I cannot do any events rewards purchases send lives It’s just a total chaotic mess.

Please try to assist me further. You as well have a brilliant day.

• PummyRaj

Oh!! I am sorry!! I thought you did not know how to “reply” to their emails as it is not like our regular emails! Sorry about that🤦‍♀️

OK! I will report to our Community In-charge right away and get back to you with any information I receive👍

• Maubee

@PummyRaj

Thank I so much . I k ow much about IT but for the life of ne don't know why ot a soul can tell me bow to reconnect on app. No Facebook...just Google play store app. Can't sign out or log in again keeps advising . Connection issues try again later.. It's been overc2 days...with no help from KIING...

All is updated amhoi going in circles..

Am quite upset & frustrated had such great records 71 championship races consecutively. First place 2x in CUP eligibility. Usually win weekly tournaments & Sams too.

Ready to give up on ga.e as do not want to start all o er again after reaching 2000nhelponh friends etc.

Appreciate your help tremendously.

😍🙆😪😵‍💫

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Hi there and sorry to hear you're having connection issues with the game app.

Can you let me know if you have the same issue even if you try connecting the game with Wifi or mobile data?

I'm not sure what steps you have tried yet but we have prepared some steps HERE for Google Play Store Connection issue, have you tried these already?

• Maubee

@QueenB

Thank you for intervening.

Yes have been using WiFi now will try with just mobile data and advise. Cheers fir your assistance.

• Maubee

@QueenB

What else may I do to get this resolved? Cannot anyone in your IT department assist with this major problem. I lost funds playing same levels again which another community member suggested I do. Let me ask you this if & when I get connected again will I lose my eligibility for Candy Cuo round 3 & my 71 consecutive championship races. I love this game & play it quite well. Always send lives & then again later on to the friends whom requested them. I have won Sam's several x..weekly many x & enjoy the game. I haven't a clue as to how this happened on a playstore app. As I mentioned closed my FB account ages ago too many followers took up too much time & privacy. Actually gave up all social media due to T-Mobile hacking 3x. All my info on dark web. Had to hire 2 companies to watch my accounts. Suggested to get off all social media I had left i.e. Instagram & Twitter.

Please help me as Candy Cup coming up.

I love the competition my friends whom I can help from around the globe. I don't want to lose my progress. When I sign into iPad it says no events shows ne a level behind no friends show up nor any of my props. This is quite frustrating do not want to start over worked too hard to get where I am now....please please help.

Thank you for your valued time and support

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?