๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

How to get connected again

13ยป

Answers

• Maubee
    Maubee Posts: 55 Level 2

@QueenB

Thank you for wishing me luck. Just returned from doctor. Not very encouraging.Appreciate all you have assisted me with. In other words cannot uninstall & reinstall on this device....then I will lose what I have on my old Nokia from ions ago.

Just curious when I signed in the level progress was not synced. It showed levels I had already passed & had to do then all again.

I tried so many times to go to the help centre o. this phone my galaxy 23 ultra it will not go past did this help you yes or no?

Tried with airplane mode on & off as suggested with just provider on alone, then network with just WiFi...sometimes I see the Cup advert in events most times there are only 3 thi gs there & the screen is frozen. Why does this hsppen? Cleared the cache again.. owned what I cannot even contact them? This phone isn't even a year old purchased it with a preorder it was brand new. Never have any problems with it. So why is this occurring? Is it Google? Just cannot comprehend this.

Playing on the old Nokia isn't easy as it keeps losing its charge. My Ipad when I sign in says no events & has me levels behind...I thought the account was supposed to be synced no matter where you play. If I sign into Ipad I will lose what I have now on the Nokia?

One more thing when you uninstall King thinks you are deleting the account so if you do a reinstall it would be like starting o er?

Any ideas how I might contact whom you asked me too when the contact us doesn't show up?

Tn any event can never uninstall game from here I'm just stuck with it ot working...

Please advise as the up begins later tonight.

Thank you do so much for all your efforts on my behalf. I just don't comprehend how and why all this is happening.

• Maubee
    Maubee Posts: 55 Level 2

@QueenB

Cannot thank you enough for all your valued assistance.

Finally got someone at King. Mal whom was kind enough to help me get back on track. Some of my inventory was replenished. However I did purchase quite a bit of items and gold yesterday and today. I have to keep the charger in the mobile whilst playing but I have no choice. Just can't take it to my doctor visits as I don't think my portable battery will work in the antiquated Nokia.

Cheers again for all.

Will be a faithful community member from now on. Didn't even know it existed...please be safe and have a brilliant Thursday. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฏ

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

That's fantastic news ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It's great to hear that Mal was able to help you get back on track and even greater news to hear you will sticking around ๐Ÿคฉ Sorry to hear you can't bring your device with you to the doctors ๐Ÿ˜•

Wishing you a brilliant Thursday and hope your doctor visits go smoothly. Stay safe and enjoy your gaming! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽฎโœจ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?