Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on 525 and need tips. Can anyone share suggestions? I can't get to the dragons on either side before I lose the turn.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Esse nível pra mim só aparecem 14 jogadas e não 18 como está aí.
I answered with a run through of how I passed this level on two occasions, so it clearly is a hard one if King don't give you a lucky board. Please check my previous answers as they were quite detailed.
Hi @christinewupp🙋♀️
Do you have any tips for @insha0786?
I tried this level for 23 times but still can't complete it
Hello @MsSunshine🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
Is this how level # 525 looks in your game?
If so, you will have create as many striped candies as you can to free the Dragon babies from the marmalade (the thing that is blocking them).
This video is from 4 months ago? Please take a look at it and find the strategy to beat the level.
If this is not how your level looks, please let me know. I can go back and try the level and see if there is a glitch or need to be reported!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫