Finished the Race twice, but it doesn't give me my 45 Gold Bars - ⛔ Reported to the Studio!

Options
cemgungor
cemgungor Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2023 in Support

I've finished the race first twice, but why doesn't it give me 45 gold coins?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Swati @swatiagarwal1819🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

There was an issue just popped in the game with the Episode Race! The game studio is aware about the issue and being worked on.

We will get back to you as soon as we have any information about this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding🍫🍫

Answers

• AlessiaL
    AlessiaL Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2023
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @AlessiaL🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry! The Community uses English ONLY for everybody to understand and communicate better. Hence, can you please post your question again in English, so that we can help you!

This thread will be closed now as it is "Unsupported Language"!

Thank you for understanding and hope too see you soon.

** King Community supporta SOLO la lingua inglese. Ti invitiamo quindi a ripubblicare la tua domanda in inglese, in modo che possiamo aiutarti. Grazie 🍫🍫
  • meashkan
    meashkan Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2023
    Options

I just won a streak on episode race 45 bars but was not awarded!!

anyone else having this issue

• barakat159
    barakat159 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2023
    Options

I won the race so I won 40 golds but I didn't get it

• meashkan
    meashkan Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I should have won 45 bars for episode race but didn’t get them.

anyone else having the same issues?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,707 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

• carol837
    carol837 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I just finished a race in first place. I should have received 45 gold bars. At the same time I competed a box and was supposed to receive 20? Minutes of special tool. My device said there was a connection error and to restart the game. I did that but never got my gold bars or tool time.

• srikadijah
    srikadijah Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2023
    Options

i facing the same issue.. just won the episode race with 45 gold bar but only get 5. it was my second time happened. eventually the connection error pops up and ask me to restart the game but it doesn't work anymore

• neg02129
    neg02129 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I did not receive credit for winning a round. It’s clear I won as I can still win 45 in the round I am playing.

• PummyRaj
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @carol837 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars from Episode Race and another reward!

From which event or feature were you supposed to receive 20 minutes of unlimited booster? There are some events that are experiencing a glitch! So, if you can clarify that for me, I can assist you more.

With regards to the missing Gold bars, you will have to contact King Player Support team and request for your missing rewards. Please follow below steps...

1) If you are playing on computer Facebook browser, please use this link to send you complaint by filling the form --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

2) If you are on a mobile device or the App version on Windows10/11, follow these steps --> click on the Pink Cogwheel on game map screen -- click on icon -- scroll down to Events -- Select "Episode Race" -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.

If you need further assistance, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?