Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had one jelly left to complete the level, yet 3 fish totally ignored it. I'm beginning to think this game is a fix. 🤨
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have seen many bad things happen in Candy Crush lately but I have never had the issue you describe. Whenever I have one jelly left I can always be sure a fish will go for this last jelly. It's their prime target. Everything else is hit and miss, but I have never known a fish not to go for the one last remaining jelly. Please could you let us know which level this is and perhaps send a screenshot? That is not how fish should behave in the game and might need to be reported.
Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community Janine @Janine_Taylor🤗
Since you have 5+ comments, you have moved to Level 2! The number of comments & points you earn will increase your level.
If you are interested to know more about it, please check this link --> Road to King Community Legend (level) and beyond.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Depending on the level. sometimes the fish can work and hit the target. Please check this page for more Info
.
Oh and I'm not a 'newbie' as noted.