⭐ Candy Crush All Stars returns 🪅

Options

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,206 Level 5
    edited March 4
    Options

Actually, from what I remember from "She-Can't-Count-Purple-" Pikachu last year, that video was supposed to show the maximum score which can be achieved using legal methods and he argued this video proved that DjVally, who scored considerably more than seemed possible with this method, must be a hacker. In fact I think Pikachu was underestimating the possible legal score, because using lollipops rather than party poppers may actually result in a better purple per minute count. But of course, he accused me of not being able to "count purple", and of trolling. Oh, we had some juicy exchanges back then. I can't wait for it all to return....

• Alicat
    Alicat Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Exactly! Why bother when playing against a hacker and lose your hard earned bars and boosters.

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 347 Level 4
    Options

Thanks for clarifying. Anyway, I think players who decide to compete in All Stars should know about this method and get prepared.

I'm wondering if there are any measures being taken to prevent hacking/cheating. I have a feeling that this tournament will be turned into a cheater's tournament once more. The lure of real money is too much to resist...

• ponce123
    ponce123 Posts: 85 Level 2
    Options
    What's new this year? - Are you intrigued by the updates and the fresh twists? Speculate on what's coming or share what would make this year's All Stars perfect for you

Hi

• ponce123
    Options
    What's new this year? - Are you intrigued by the updates and the fresh twists? Speculate on what's coming or share what would make this year's All Stars perfect for you

By the way, it still doesn't say anything about the live final where it will be. where do you think it could be? back in London?

• ponce123
    Options

What do you say, Cristinawupp, about the lollipops or the exploding candies? In fact, if you omit them at the end of each level, points are taken away. ? By the way, that DJ Vally was left behind

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,213 Legend
    Options

Whoa the prize fund last year was $250,000 this year it is $1,000,000.

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 347 Level 4
    edited March 4
    Options

Participating countries:

3.1.1. be normally resident in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Ireland, Finland, Poland, Romania, Czechia, Greece, or Portugal;

Terms and Conditions:

https://candycrush-saga.web.app/pages/all_stars_terms

• DBrain
    DBrain Posts: 626 Level 3
    Options
    I've been waiting for this! - Are you counting down the moments until you can dive back into the candy bowl? Tell us what you're looking forward to!

In as much as I would love to participate, I am pretty sure Nigeria won’t be listed, Well my fingers are crossed.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,206 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the link @Alienscar and @MannyFae I was looking for this info yesterday but couldn't find it.

Do any of you know if this line is new this year (relating to cheating leading to disqualification):

4.6.1. Using or taking advantage of any exploit or vulnerability in CCS which is not expressly authorized by us, or would reasonably be considered to not have been intended by us (in each case, whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise);

It would mean that only one of my three games is eligible to participate. "not intended by us" is a very broad term and only my Sunflower game sticks to that rule. It looks to me like King have spent all of 2023 getting ready for this: Since last year's All Stars they have replaced boosters from events with timed boosters, so new players cannot hoard boosters any more (trust me, I've tried!) and they have introduced impossible "legendary" levels in all the level ranges (prior to 2023 for every level before 10,000 would eventually give us a lucky board to pass without boosters) to force players to spend gold to pass these and also on boosters, so we can't hoard gold either. I bet they have done very precise calculations of what is possilbe to achieve without cheating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?