not recieve any lives from friends

Options
yuna71
yuna71 Posts: 6 Level 2

When will this problem be solved? I will get one or two lives from friends and thats it. Last month the problem looked solved but now it's back

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,693 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please check this page about Lives Here and Here

• endy28
    endy28 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 15
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• Estella8
    Estella8 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

I'm having the same problem, I've contacted King twice and all they do is send me back here to the forums or link me to articles that are unrelated to my issue. I already know what lives are, I just want this problem fixed.

• Estella8
    Options

this problem still has not been fixed. I even tried toggoling mobile data on and off and uninstalled my game, still persisting. Unfortunitly when I uninstalled my game and reinstalled it I lost all my saved boosters. The whole point to me of being able to send and recieve lives from friends is to help each other out. To save up lives as well as boosters and gold coins for future levels. Now all that is moot. It isnt worth trying to win levels with the limited amount and having to wait for the next life. It'It's beyond annoying! What is going on anymore King?

• sarahjoy
    sarahjoy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m in the same boat. Support emails and just says they don’t see any issue on their end, beyond annoying!

• Estella8
    Options

I thought mine was fixed the other day but it's back again. Mabe if I'I'm Lucky I will recieve a request for a life but in the past 3-4 days mabe 1 life given, 2 tops. Very unusual. I'I'm acustomed to recieving several a day, requests and lives. I just dont think King really cares, just a money grab for them. I refuse to spend a penny for lives or boosters, to do that is flat out crazy. I dont understand why people blow money on a game they themselves cant make money on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?