🙋‍♀️🙋 Help a Newbie & earn up to 200 Gold Bars a month!

Options

Comments

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 799 Level 4
    Options

Yes the same account that's what I find so funny. Don't worry I definitely make sure I pick the right device to get the 45 Gold Bars🤣

• Colleen12
    Options

Yes I would be interested. I have also suggested that players should be able to opt out of these special events similar to players who cannot compete from certain countries.

@Alienscar these are not Newbie questions there should also be a specific area within the Community where players can post questions AFTER they have reached out to King Customer Care and there has been no response within a reasonable timeframe. I'm not referring to generic questions or complaints that have been answered in here many times. I don't know if this has ever been suggested 😊

• Colleen12
    Options

Thank you everything you have recommended has been done many times. All this does now is create a continuous chain reaction emails from King Customer Care with recommendations to visit the King Community page for a solution. One online submission was after some advice regarding linking my new account from @QueenB

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    Options

Time to Share Your Newbie Help Initiatives!

Hello Sweet Community!

It’s that time of the month again where we recognize and reward our incredible members who have been going above and beyond to help our newbies. If you’ve been assisting new members in getting started, now is the time to share your contributions and collect your well-deserved Gold Bars and badges!

How to Report Your Help:

1. Compile Your List: Gather the names of the newbies you've helped this month.
    2. Share Your Contributions: Comment below with the list of newbies you’ve assisted.

Reminder of the Rewards Tiers:

• Sugar Rush Tier: Assist 5-10 newbies and earn 100 GB
    • Candy King Tier: Assist 11-20 newbies and earn 150 GB
    • Divine Legend Tier: Assist 21+ newbies and snag the maximum 200 GB🌟

Additionally, for each tier you reach, you’ll also earn a special badge to showcase your community spirit! 😉

Why This Matters:

Your efforts make a huge difference in welcoming new members and ensuring they have a smooth and enjoyable experience in our community. Plus, it’s a wonderful way to build friendships and strengthen our candy family.

Thank you all for your dedication and kindness. Looking forward to seeing all your amazing contributions🍭👫

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,802 Legend
    Options

Hello @QueenB I hope it isn't too late, but here is a list of new members that have been helped between May 15th to June 14th.

It isn't my list it is @Carol-38 list. I don't think Carol is the type of person that would like to 'blow her own trumpet', as the they say, so I thought I would help out.

Carol-38's List of New Members Helped

1. xtylish_arya_96 May 15th Masti 
    2. Natascha2024 May 15th Help  
    3. Rlcctc1953 May 19th Lives 
    4. CPTCateSquasher May 23rd Cinema 
    5. SarahAfro May 23rd Ads not working 
    6. Aroooo2U May 23rd Morning my sweet friends! 
    7. Gitukoma2929 May 24th Hello 
    8. Cherylw May 24th My stuff 
    9. SK7223 May 24th Hello 
    10. Gitukoma2929 May 24th Hello 
    11. N1gel May 25th Hello 
    12. Arirafael8 May 25th I love Candy Crush! 
    13. HBSN May 25th Not HAPPY at all 
    14. Maggie10558 May 25th Hello 
    15. Lexigergel May 25th Hello 
    16. Aminooo May27th Hi 
    17. LoveLisa May27th Friend checkin 
    18. Oogieboogie69 May 27th Hacing to reconnect EVERY TIME 
    19. SakhaMalik786 May 27th Bonus Remove 
    20. Nanddev May 28th Hello 
    21. Skkamla May 28th Game 
    22. Manishaach May 28th Not received addvertisemnet to get offer 
    23. Akbar125 May 28th Not received addvertisement to get offer 
    24. Kedumma May 29th Gold bars bug 
    25. InoPingu May 29th Help me 
    26. SIVA20708 May 30th Not getting ads 
    27. ZKHANN May 30th Friendship 
    28. Michael917 June 1st Help Friends Win A Level 
    29. Camrynschlinker2024 June 2nd Help Friends Win A Level 
    30. Tammynate June 2nd Can’t claim Season Pass 
    31. Raul786 June 3rd Raul 

• QueenB
    Options

Hello Alienscar,

Thank you so much for sharing this list and for stepping in to help out Carol-38. Your teamwork and community spirit are truly inspiring 🌟

I'm happy to confirm that Carol-38 will be recognized for helping all these new members. @Carol-38, your dedication and kindness have not gone unnoticed. You’ve made a significant positive impact in our community, and we appreciate everything you do.

I'll make sure the Gold Bars are added to your account as soon as you let me know which game you want the 200 GB to be added to 😉

Keep up the fantastic work, and thank you both for being such amazing members of our community 🤗

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,027 Level 5
    Options

🤭Words are failing me @Alienscar you are right I wasn't going to list the new members I had replied to. I kind of did it to see how many replied and if they continued in the Community,seems words are coming back to me now. Thanks for listing them though, don't think any of us would say no to some 🏅

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,027 Level 5
    Options

Well @QueenB wasn't that nice of Alienscar 😊 I only have the one game. If you need me to send you any details of that let me know what you need please 🤗

• QueenB
    Options

Hello Carol-38,

Yes, that was incredibly kind of Alienscar 🤗 No need to send any additional details; I’ve got everything I need.

Your Gold Bars will be added to your game shortly. Thank you so much for all your help and support to our newbies. Your efforts truly make a difference in our community 😘

Enjoy your Gold Bars and have a Sweet day 🍭

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 11,105 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenB

I replied more than 25 to newbies

Here the list 16 may to 26 may, can I share more?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?