Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im trying to clear 3227 level since more than 2 weeks and I'm tired of playing it. Respond to this or I'll just stop playing the game and also suggest others not to play..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Of course it's on purpose @youdownwitOPP ! Players who don't buy packages and only play for free are of no value to King and they are trying their hardest to change that with boards like this one. Try check out some tips on how to play without spending money here:
Been stuck on 3227 for a very long time. Any tips? Is it because I play for free and not buy packages or coins? Is it because I'd rather wait 24 hrs for more lives that I get these shittytt6y boards. Is this on purpose?
Hello @ShashiKiran18π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Let me call in my Community Friends and see if they can provide any tips for you to beat the level
@christinewupp and @MannyFae
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Is your level 3227 like this? Or Could you please take a screenshot ?