๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Player card test

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend

I wish I had taken a screenshot now @Deryck but when I sent you a life yesterday (2nd Oct) you had sent 1234 lives.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,722 Level 5

I'm really busy today @Alienscar but will be putting something together for QueenB to feedback to the Studio later today or tomorrow. First of all I don't think they should be sharing certain information without the players agreement, we had the choice to hide info in the 1st player card. And second it's obvious the information being shared isn't correct. Who on the earth wants to know how many combined colour bombs someone has used and if they do, again that info should be correct. What they keep thinking of doing is beyond me. All we need to know if we are going to use information for befriending someone is, how many lives they send.

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 241 Level 3

I agree with all your comments, one thing I noticed is a lot of the players place of residences has changed with this new player card. For instance, @christinewupp one game has her in the United Kingdom, but her other game with the lower score has her playing from Madagascar. I noticed it with some other as well that they have changed the Countries from what they were before.

• Carol-38

Hi @QueenB hopefully you have seen the updated player card by now. I have a few things to say and hope you will pass back to the Studio. First of all we never asked for a player card to start with, that was another idea of King's that was just placed upon us. But at least with the original one we had the choice of not showing certain things, where we were playing from and when we last played. We now have an updated version which I feel touches on being intrusive and no way of filtering out what we don't feel needs to be shared with others. Most of us started the game to relieve stress and have some fun ๐Ÿ˜‚ and just to play our own game. That's fine we can still do that, play our own game, forget the relieve stress and have fun but we can still play our own game. Why has it been felt necessary to add extra information like show current login streak, current win streak and where someone ended up in their last race? What has that got to do with anyone else? Also what on the earth is the point of highlighting how many combined colour bombs have been played.

On top of all of that, again the player cards aren't accurate and I can prove that with mine where it shows I started playing in 2023. Really, so how did I reach 12000 in June 2022 and 13000 in December 2022?

Who decided on these additional extras and what is the reason. If you say it's so that players can decide if we are worth befriending, that would be an awful reason, everyone should be worth befriending and helping. So I would like to know the reason for all the additions and if there is going to be an option for players to decide what they actually want displayed about their personal games. If I think of anything else I will add it later.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

• Carol-38

Hi @QueenB I do have something else to add but won't edit and put it in my other post as it will be too long.

Among the friends in my friends list I have some personal friends that I started playing with in 2012. One of those shows he started playing in 2011, clever him started playing a year before the game came out. I have many friends who are in the Community so at least I can discuss the untruths that are showing. I also have many that I have become friends with over the years, I don't know them personally and don't even know if they are in the Community. But hopefully being as they have been in my list for 8 years or more, they will be sensible enough to know that I was playing before the date shown on my player card 2023. I also have newish friends who requested to be my friend and I accepted in the past 2 to 6 months. So now they will look at my card and think, wow how can someone pass 17555 levels in just over a year, she must be a BOT. Yes you are right I'm not happy at all and really think King must give us the reasons and what they are going to do about it.

Thanks again, sorry to give you a headache but it needs to be said ๐Ÿ‘

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Hi @Carol-38 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. I completely understand your concerns, especially around the accuracy of the Player Cards and the added information that feels intrusive.

Iโ€™ll be sure to pass everything along to the Studio so theyโ€™re aware. What I know is that the Players Card is still being tested so hopefully the team will take your feedback into consideration ๐Ÿ™

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts, I'm always happy to share so keep them coming ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Carol-38

Thanks for your reply @QueenB ๐Ÿ˜Š I do appreciate it, and I really hope the Studio takes this seriously as it just makes a bad joke out of what they are doing ๐Ÿคž

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,309 Level 5

For reference, I'll add that @cookiemae's Player Card also indicates playing since 2023. 17,000+ levels in a year? I don't think so.

I would theorize there's some coding glitch with players above L17000, but then @Werner_Cichy's card shows a seemingly reasonable/correct year of 2015, proving an exception. Can you confirm, Werner? And that's all my friends above 17,000. Other Community members who are above 17000 or are friends with someone above 17000 can chime in with your experience, please.

Whatever's causing it, I agree with your reasoning that it'd look suspicious to anyone who wasn't on your friends list previously.

• Carol-38

I went back to my game to send more lives @Deryck before I saw your comment and noticed Cookiemae had 2023 like me. I've also got another friend request from someone on my levels. They must have seen me on the map and instead of thinking BOT they've probably thought Whizz-Kid OK Whizz-Adult. They've only sent 5 lives in a week but I'll give them a go maybe they've only got 1 friend.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?