Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven’t been getting any boosters for a couple of months. Why? I did switch to a new iPad but it was working fine afterwards. Now I receive zero boosters. If I reinstall will I lose all my progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you mean you don't get any boosters from watching adverts? Please don't uninstall the app and reinstall because that will lose you every boosters you still have and your lives from friends as well.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.
Please check links bellow about lose booster!