Friends Challenge

Options

Comments

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 213 Level 3
    edited May 24
    Options

Thank you @Amoonmoon for your kind words and encouragement, I finally passed the level today with a lucky board and a lollipop hammer. 🙂

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 21,001 Level 5
    edited May 24
    Options

If you finally get it, that's great 🤩🤩

Congratulations, my friend 🥳🥳

There is a strange thing yesterday. I received requests for help from 3 friends, but when I enter for help, it disappears. It is supposed to take me to the level I am stuck on When I go back to see help, I find nothing 🤔🤔

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,862 Level 5
    edited May 24
    Options

I did get the offer to help you pass that level as well @T0rr1e and I wonder if you received the goodies I sent? Maybe though you had already passed the level by the time my help arrived? It seems unfair though if that is the case, because it was a tough one to beat and of course I had to use some boosters to pass it.

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 213 Level 3
    edited May 24
    Options

Thank you @christinewupp I did not receive the goodies from your help which is a shame especially since you used up some of your boosters. This Help option that King has started seems to have a few bugs in it though, as @Amoonmoon mentioned you press the help button next to your friend's name and then it disappears, or it takes you to an entirely different level than the one you should be going too. Also, it would be so good with this feature is if friends helped a friend pass a level instead of sending freckles and striped candies, they should actually pass the person stuck, especially since the friends are using boosters thinking the person will pass on from that level, but like me they stay stuck until King sends a lucky board. Anyway, thank you so much for your help. 🙂

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 21,001 Level 5
    edited May 24
    Options

Exactly what happened, I do not know yet. I have not received any request to help any friend

It seems that you, my friends, are wonderful, skillful, and reliable, so the king no longer sends for your help 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree with you At a point

it would be so good with this feature is if friends helped a friend pass a level instead of sending freckles and striped candies, they should actually pass the person stuck

At least or they should improve the boosters

I hope the feature works better. I was happy with it, but I don't know what happened now

• nflom
    nflom Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited May 24
    Options

Yesterday, I was able to help someone by passing their level. Today, instead of taking me to their level when I offer to help, it takes me back to mine and I am out of lives. So, if it won't take me to their level, it seems it isn't working properly.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,027 Level 5
    edited May 24
    Options

I haven't had this feature yet and I'm not sure what I would do if I did get it. So instead of King taking notice of feedback re levels now being boring and impossible, they pass the problem on to others to help. Before we had all these levels full of blockers, many were still difficult and needed us to study the board and work out what needed to be done, to pass. Eventually we passed and the sense of achievement was worth it. But as I said it's now being passed on to others to help, but there's no real strategy, just boosters and gold bars for extra moves. So again is it King taking control, deciding without the players say so, whose game we can play. I'm sure nobody will get me to play a level for, but if you do please don't. It's my game and I wouldn't be happy if someone else played it.

Why don't King just take notice of constant feedback, not just on levels but on everything we keep leaving comments on, like the Chocolate Box, scroll down feature, side games requiring new levels etc. etc.

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 682 Level 3
    Options

What's kinda Weird is I have helped Bob on the same level over 5 times. I wonder is he actually getting the boosters. He's the only one that I have the option to help. I guess he cannot get off that level. I have a rather large friends list but his name is the only one that show up as needed help. Lol he's here again.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,862 Level 5
    edited May 24
    Options

@QueenB I'm not sure what has happened to this thread, but I think mistakenly two threads have been put together here?. We had one thread of the "Help a friend" event and a different thread about the "Friends Challenge" , but these are two completely different, unrelated events and now all those posts are jumbled together under the header "Friends Challenge"! Could the header "Help a friend" be reinstated, because I'm sure that is what this thread used to be called. It's quite a different matter if I help or challenge a friend!

@cookiemae I haven't seen Help a friend in my game for a few days now. I quite liked it, so I'm glad you still have it in your game at all.

• Queen373
    Queen373 Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

I have helped many friends on the game today and passed their level they were stuck, yet I have not received the boosters promised?!

I. Have helped many on the community chat too, and was promised 200 gold bars, but received nothing!

Why do you promise rewards but do not deliver?!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?