New Account - Candy Crush

Options
Colleen12
Colleen12 Posts: 808 Level 4
edited May 27 in Support

I have set-up a new account for playing Candy Crush and my old account is no longer being used. I have changed my email address on my profile in the King Community but I am not sure if my account is actually linked with the new account.

Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information - Check our House Rules.

Please have my accounts linked to my current email address on here and if possible I would love to keep my badges that I have earned here in the Kingdom. My new User ID is in the picture below. Thanks 😊

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,211 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Colleen12 🌟

Thanks for reaching out. Since you've created a new account and need to link it with your current email, as well as restore your badges, you'll need assistance from our support team. They can help manually restore your game data and ensure everything is linked correctly.

Please follow this link for instructions on how to contact support: How to Contact Support.

Make sure to provide them with your new User ID and details about your old account. They'll take it from there and help you get everything sorted 😊

Thanks for your patience, and I hope you get back to enjoying your game soon!

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,211 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Colleen12 🌟

Thanks for reaching out. Since you've created a new account and need to link it with your current email, as well as restore your badges, you'll need assistance from our support team. They can help manually restore your game data and ensure everything is linked correctly.

Please follow this link for instructions on how to contact support: How to Contact Support.

Make sure to provide them with your new User ID and details about your old account. They'll take it from there and help you get everything sorted 😊

Thanks for your patience, and I hope you get back to enjoying your game soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?