Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won 652 gold bars on Candy Royal and never received them at level 2130. how do I got about receiving them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @wannabeme🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with rewards in your game!
Is the Episode Race or the Candy Royale, that you did not receive the reward from?
Please reply by typing below, so that I can assist you further🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues. Please also check this page here