⛔ Error Connecting to App Store - Under investigation!

1242526272830»

Answers

• crunched
    crunched Posts: 15 Level 2

This purchase is not showing up in main map in my lives left hand corner. I am not able to progress in the MUSIC CONTEST It is not reputable and also not fair. Put the purchase on my main page map so I can utilize it.

All with my phone Android has been completed. See previous comments with screenshots above

Anyone else experiencing this? I am sending to Google Play store as well. Suggest everyone do the same, if it has occurred to them as well.

When companies conduct contests they have to follow certain legal mandates in response to purchases made. This company has done a lot of promising and promoting but has not followed up on these technical issues. I am an Auditor.

• norelles13
    norelles13 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am also having this problem on my samsung phone and I can't get passed the beat the gum troll level now and will lose out if it keeps going to the next stage of the music qualifiers

• edrh
    edrh Posts: 1 Newbie

my connection to the App Store today failed and I lost the opportunity to continue on a gold bar contest. Many gold bars at stake. Was not a phone issue as I was on 5G and other apps worked

• JayneBartolotti
    JayneBartolotti Posts: 6 Level 2

still not working. Seriously, when will this be fixed? Frustrated that no one cares.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?